LOSING CONTROL VIP

pretty sick imo.

wudn't listen to it by choice, but if it came on while im raving off mah tits off fucked as, then its awesome.

and again and again and again..as long as people label stuff like that with "sick tune bruv!", "they" will throw the same presets together for the next 4 years and onwards to golgotha.

and again and again and again..as long as people label stuff like that with "sick tune bruv!", "they" will throw the same presets together for the next 4 years and onwards to golgotha.

unfortunately this.

I have lost all faith in jump up, its a joke the tracks coming out at the minute

It's what you would expect from Majistrate.
Typical Jump Up Samples, could use more power and this high part of the bassline which sounds like cleaning a window with a wet rubber is pretty annoying.

I think Modified Motion and Faction, Original Sin and Sensai are doing a very good job keeping Jump Up DNB alive but I really don't like this track, I usally like Majistrate.

even though I think there is a lot of heavy jump up coming out atm, jump up vips are a complete joke. always identical to the original but with one of the womps put in a different place! vip should mean more changes than that...

Back
Top Bottom