Looking for people to join my label

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
Hey,

Im currently looking for people who would be interested in becoming apart of my labels team. Im looking for help with promotion and event staff mainly. As i have a full time job in which my hours are increasing im finding it hard to manage the labels growing work load.

If you would like to help out in anyway i'd be very grateful for ideas etc. Even if its just a little post on a facebook wall of forthcoming release etc.

I cant reward anyone financially at this point but i can give you access to all our forthcoming releases months before release. So if you Dj you could be sent promos. Also you'd have guestlist +1 for all our events. The next one being in Brighton in December with Fabio headlining. (Our label launch).

Its not just promotion im looking for its anything from helping on the door, cloakroom, flyer distrubution, ticket selling, design work, adding music to youtube channels......absolutely anything you could help with let us know your ideas.

Ive posted all our social and web networks below so you can check us out and see if you'd like to become a part of Soul Flex Digital. We have some great artist on the label such as Jrumhand, Denial, Conspire, Mark Halflite, Physics....Plus loads of up n coming producers.

Facebook : www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005757486757
Facebook page : www.facebook.com/pages/Soul-Flex-Digital
Soundcloud : www.soundcloud.com/soul-flex-digital
Mixcloud : www.mixcloud.com/soulflex-dnb/
Twitter : www.twitter.com/Soul_Flex_dnb
Vibedeck : www.vibedeck.com/soulflexdigital (under construction)
Bandcamp : www.soulflexdigital.bandcamp.com/ (under construction)

Email : soulflex_digital@hotmail.co.uk

Would definitely be interesting in helping you out, I've been really really interested in getting involved with a label for some time now, I've just been a little scared about starting my own!

In terms of what I could do for you i'm not too sure.. I wouldn't be able to help out event wise (unless you also do nights in Bristol?) as I'm also working full time, with a girlfriend, not an awful not of oppurtunity to leave Bristol.. but on the promotional side of things I would definitely be interested. Stuff like managing the facebook/twitter account, soundcloud/mixcloud account etc I would definitely be more than happy to do, basically anything involving digital promotion.

And if you ever were to come to Bristol I would be willing to help out massively with the event too.. so come here, it's a nice place!

Back
Top Bottom