looking at getting into a bit of production.

subzero.

Im new here, hello to everyone thats reading and thanks for opening this thread. ive been djing for a while now and fancy my chances at a bit of production. looking to produce some jump up or subfocus/break/sigma sort of stuff. (big range i know) just wondered whats the best software to get me going? i know of some packages like fl, reason etc, im just stuck on where to start.

would appreciate help.

thanks.

download free demos of each, and find out which one you like best

use the internet and youtube to learn the basics of how to use each one

some features wont be avliable on the demos, so take that into consideration. good luck.

oh yeh, fruity loops is generally the beginer package, as its powerful, yet quite easy to use. But the sound quality can cometimes lack.

Reason is quite easy to pick up, although it can be limiting later on as it does not have any VST support.

As dirty pimp said the best way is to try demo's of each of the main ones (Cubase, Reason, FL, Logic if you have a mac)

There isn't a best software solution for one person, its just about what you feel comfortable with and work well with.

The net is full of good tutorials, but as a beginner the best way is just to get stuck in and see where it takes you.

Back
Top Bottom