London Elektricity - U Gotta Be Crazy (Enei Remix)

Pretty strong! :D

Just looked at the other ones on that EP, not as good I don't think...

Last edited:
liking the lung remix as well. starting to see LE as a bit of an arrogant sod which is making me somewhat biased listening to his music

I love Enei, but as the saying goes you can't polish a turd. Yikes! was fucking shit, did it really need a remix EP full of average tunes?

I actually feel kind of bad for the artists that had to do the remixes. I know I'd be thinking 'God, how can I make this pile of wank sound a little less like a pile of wank?'

Literally the Yikes Lp has been out for about 2 months, it surely flopped and now this remix album is arriving to rescue the sinking ship. Its all disposable, will be forgotten pretty soon im sure.
Some of his old stuff was ok, but i think he should get to know when to knock it on the head. Cant dj, produces weak tunes, might aswell just run the label (which has also taken a bad turn recently)

Last edited:
1. Electricity Will Keep Me Warm [S.P.Y Remix]
2. The Plan That Cannot Fail [Logistics Remix]
3. Yikes! [Lung Remix]
4. Meteorites [Danny Byrd Remix]
5. Round The World In A Day [Royalston Remix]
6. Invisible Worlds [B Complex Remix]
7. U Gotta Be Crazy [Enei Remix]
8. Fault Lines Unquote’s [Snowy Remix]
9. Love The Silence [Mutated Forms Remix]
10. Had a Little Fight [Stray’s Drunken Punch-up Remix]

Meh

Drop/Bass is pretty sick. Like the vocal snippets as well. Not into the intro and rest of the tune. Sounds like he mixed this with Stonehead, bit of a lazy job. Same goes for SPY's remix just layered his standard drums underneath it very lazy IMO...

I've never liked a single L.E tune. And as much as I respect and love Enei's work, this is not going to be a purchase.

i feel bad for him if he was made to do this, although I think he has done the best he could with what is a shit original track.

:lol: nobody held a gun to his head. It's not like Tony Colman is going to throw him down some stairs like Goldie does

Back
Top Bottom