Lockjaw, Subtension, Current Value, Survey (Invisible 013 - 2x12") 04-05-15

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
Lockjaw - Obsidian

Subtension - Midnight Flush

Current Value - Cotton Punch

Survey - The Hunter

https://www.noisia.nl/store/release/invsb013-vinyl/

Out already in Noisia's store, but will probably take a little while to appear on Redeye & Intense etc like the last couple of their EP's.

Really feeling Obsidian, but especially Midnight Flush & The Hunter + I think Cotton Punch is better than Current Value's release on Critical a little while back. One of the stronger Invisible EP's of late in my opinion. Will be picking up :)

Quality is going down on Invisible which is a shame.. just think about the Alix P release or the first one with Stray's Saturday, Icicle's Nowhere... they were all seriously fresh and exciting. This feels like standard fooder to my ears :(

This is nothing compared to the Subtension and the Sabre + Safire bits of last year imo

Still, Midnight Flush is pretty good

This is nothing compared to the Subtension and the Sabre + Safire bits of last year imo

Still, Midnight Flush is pretty good
And Rupture! that's the tune I play the most on that EP...so sick

I really like Invisible's output atm. Deep, dark and bringing through some of those fringe artists. Have to say that Lockjaw tune is a lot better than any on the new Dispatch EP for me (Sorry Ant)

And Rupture! that's the tune I play the most on that EP...so sick

I really like Invisible's output atm. Deep, dark and bringing through some of those fringe artists. Have to say that Lockjaw tune is a lot better than any on the new Dispatch EP for me (Sorry Ant)
actually on 2nd listen this is the weakest on their last 3 EP's I think...will probably still bag for some different sounds in the crate though

Back
Top Bottom