Loadstar - Dr. Karg (PROTUNE REMIX) - Mainstream DNB - yea, its a competition entry

Protune

yea i already postet it in the advertisement forum but felt i also could use
some feedback.

im especially unsure on the subbass as i think it lacks presence. also not
sure about the drop. i feel it doesn't drop hard enough to be noticeable when
mixed into another track.

and yea its a competition entry and im (not so) secretly gaining plays with
this which isn't a bad thing also im one of the few entries on the competition
who doesn't have any comments on the track itself on soundcloud. Is is so bad?

Re: Loadstar - Dr. Karg (PROTUNE REMIX) - Mainstream DNB - yea, its a competition ent

I'm also working on this comp (just for fun). I really find your entry not too bad. Although don't have a decent hearing stuff here I can't judge your mix but I'm pretty sure we hear the sub enough. Maybe try to equilibrate some parts. At 1'25'' 1'47'' 2'10'' etc. the stabs are too loud IMO.

I also think you may try to add more little variations to hilight the tune parts.

And yeah drop is not hard enough because it is too short and/or pressure doesn'nt fall enought. Try maybe to extend it and/or remove some audio material.

Anyway be proud of your work I really appreciate with a DJ eye.
Cheers

Re: Loadstar - Dr. Karg (PROTUNE REMIX) - Mainstream DNB - yea, its a competition ent

thx for the feedback!
sure does need some little variation. perhaps some 'the nine'-esque rides joining after in the karg lead part.
probably some sub bass variation as its playing the same notes all the time. not sure how to have it drop
harder. i think it climaxes well but the drop then doesn't live up to the promising build up.

getting in on the mix later. not sure if i can replace it with a new version on soundcloud without losing
the play count, likes, comments etc...

cheers
Ron

Back
Top Bottom