LIVE production Webinar from MEFJUS!!

so much "soon". i was expecting it this weekend as they said. wanted to get stuck in to it. oh well,. better late than never, and it should be good!

If you paid for the webinar you get a free video mate. I got an email about it! Ther service they give is good. They just need to set expectations a bit better! Its a new thing tho so a few mistakes are expected!

If you paid for the webinar you get a free video mate. I got an email about it! Ther service they give is good. They just need to set expectations a bit better! Its a new thing tho so a few mistakes are expected!

I know. I got the email aswell this morning. But still ... 1,5 months is quite the delay if you ask me.

^this basically, and you still can't really compare this with a live seminar

I know mefjus couldn't do anything about missing it but I completely get why people would be pissed

Hmm i'm not that sure about mefjus to be honest he has greattunes and good production value but youdont find that much variation between the tracks, like theres a palette to them all and i think a artist doing a production masterclass or seminar or whatever should be pretty well rounded with varying different sound and even doing multiple genres. What are we gonna learn from that except for his methods and his sounds and how he applies his knowledge on the tunes. Maybe im missing something but even if he only did justthat i guess it still worth watching. Just something that came to my mind

i buzzed through it last night. he goes in to a lot of detail to be fair, very knowledgeable guy! he breaks down far too close in pt1, shows all the different parts and how it gels together. pt2 is drums, a very interesting watch! and part 3 is bass / synth work.....lots of detail. Makes me realise that i need to learn things like side chaining.

Hmm i'm not that sure about mefjus to be honest he has greattunes and good production value but youdont find that much variation between the tracks, like theres a palette to them all and i think a artist doing a production masterclass or seminar or whatever should be pretty well rounded with varying different sound and even doing multiple genres. What are we gonna learn from that except for his methods and his sounds and how he applies his knowledge on the tunes. Maybe im missing something but even if he only did justthat i guess it still worth watching. Just something that came to my mind

I don't listen to much Mefjus myself, but I resonate with this post a lot. I hate when I get super pumped about an artist after I've heard maybe 3-5 of their tunes that blow my mind; then I start to realize they're just writing the same song over and over and over again. :/

Hello all,

We only just caught up on this thread and read everyones messages.
Firstly apologies again for the delay and missing Mefjus on the 29th June @ Seminar.
We really do have to reiterate the fact it really was just one of those things, and nothing could have been done about it unfortunately. All of us who has busted our balls in the planning, booking flights, arranging drivers, configuring Streaming equipment etc etc... It was all we thought about for weeks... So please trust we were the most disappointed I can assure you that.

We worked as fast as we could with Martin to get you guys the video, and made sure it was only the highest standard. We are pretty certain that this has actually turned out better in terms of clarity of information than what you would have seen on the day - so hope thats a consolation. We really feel this is our best video to date :)

Thanks for all your trust, patience and understanding, it's been great to work with everyone, and the general appreciation really motivates us to plan and deliver more days like this. When we all started making music, nothing like thie even existed, but we intend to make sure it's a set feature in the musical landscape moving forward, enabling a knowledge share between artists and producers. Keep tuned for the next event in the coming months :)

Best regards
DL Music

Just downloaded the masterclass, was well worth the money. 3 solid sections on arrangement, drums, and bass. 10/10.

Now I'm off to learn more about FM synthesis and make use of Mid/Side EQ. Yusssssssssss

Back
Top Bottom