Liquid vs Jump up?

These two styles don't go together very well. It can be done but it takes some planning.

hahaha i fucking love mixing liquid with jump up. of cours thewy go well together. the blend of naughty and nice is perfect for dnb. im in the process of making a mix of 50% liquid 50% jump up, double dropping the shit outa both genres together to shut all u sub genre obsessing fools!

Call me a cynic but these threads never ever go anywhere or reach any sort of conclusion...we already know some people like just liquid, some like just jump up and most like a bit of both.

What more is there to it?

I do however agree, playing a deep liquid tune and then smashing a mad wobbler into it gives me jokes, Wizz can't wait for this mix of yours..

hahaha i fucking love mixing liquid with jump up. of cours thewy go well together. the blend of naughty and nice is perfect for dnb. im in the process of making a mix of 50% liquid 50% jump up, double dropping the shit outa both genres together to shut all u sub genre obsessing fools!

yeah you know mate!

Favourite liquid tunes to drop in a jump up mix?...

Gotta be..

Commix- Be True
HC- Everythings Different

But my everythings different is scratched :( :( :(

Get on that mix wizz!

I haven't bought a jump up tune since Dirty Harry - Western Riddim/Skankers.

I mainly buy deeper stuff and amen smashers. Stuff like Break, Serum, Vapour, Alix Perez, Lynx, Calibre...etc.

Yea course you can, you just gtta get into the music and then its easy
And yea, Nuera is right, tis an ideal place for pulling the ladies.. and they are often much fitter than at jump up raves!

Hell yeah, who wants to pull a sweaty raver with a horn in his / her mouth lol........ok ok, if there fit fook it.

Liquid, i think this word doesnt sum up the different genre in dnb thats not Tek or jumpup.

Liquid to me now is drum....and proper bass, bass like what bass was back in the day, but now the beats are even fresher and and steppy how it should be........do the gangsta boogie as fearless would say haha.

been doing Dojo's in Bristol for a couple of years and that place gets me everytime, i wouldnt say its liquid tho, id say its just 'deeper' DnB......next line up on the 20th of feb is Break, Calibre and Survival MC System, and that line up when ever i read it or think about whats its gunna be like gives me goosebumps.

so for me Liquid/Deep DnB......having said that i did listen to Hazzard at Inno in the Sun the other day and that was kinda ok but not summin id wanna bash out in my car at any volume on a long journey........id have to turn it off as a 'racket'

Maybe 'Liquid' is more of a 'grown up genre' summin you dont have to get based up off your face to dance too for an hour lol.....not that i cant say i wouldnt love a bit of jump up if i was in that state but i stear clear of those nights anyways as i dont wear a baseball cap or have tatoo's all over my back...........DnB beats what ever they are just flip a switch in my head and thats it.....im gone, see ya later :)

But if i have a choice......Liquid, Deep DnB all the time.

Last edited:
next line up on the 20th of feb is Break, Calibre and Survival MC System, and that line up when ever i read it or think about whats its gunna be like gives me QUOTE]

sick! don't see system on nearly enough line ups, he's probably my 2nd favourite mc behind sp. he's got some tight lyrics, let's the music flow too. big!

next line up on the 20th of feb is Break, Calibre and Survival MC System, and that line up when ever i read it or think about whats its gunna be like gives me QUOTE]

sick! don't see system on nearly enough line ups, he's probably my 2nd favourite mc behind sp. he's got some tight lyrics, let's the music flow too. big!

You should be reachin for Bristol on the 20th of Feb dude for sure! :)

The liquid meets jump up mix will be availiable soon! i will get on it this weekend actually!

i can only listen to liquid for so long before i think it sounds gay!
i prefer jump up!
but dubsteps better than both!:teeth:

Back
Top Bottom