Liquid tune that's been WIP for a while, Potential free download

Really liking how mellow this is, the deep chord work is very nice.
You've got such nice filtering on the chords in the first 22 seconds, would love to hear more of that throughout as it really would add that extra flow of depth.
Otherwise your kick could be a little more prominent in the mix. It might just be a pitch or EQ issue?
Either way I think you're on the right track.

Sounds beautiful, really like the vibe on this one.

Something sounds a little off key but that may just be down to everything being coated in that huge reverb which provides all the atmosphere. I think the piano stabs (especially the second one which is a little louder at 1:42) could do with a little fine tuning or some of the resonants taking down a touch.

Listening through for a second time and it may just be that those piano hits are slightly off grid (which might be intentional) and sound a little odd.

Will keep checking back for that free download ! Really nice work.

The track is nice! I agree with Kolendo about the chord progression missing out in the rest of the track, because I really liked that part. For my personal taster, there is a bit too much reeverb, but like I said, taste. :)

i agree to the above .. sounds really nice. not a big fan of those vocals and chops, but the drums and bass frq. are spot on (on my speakers here).
arrangement is good, too. maybe a little to minimal for my personal taste. good work! :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom