Liquid Drum and Bass Tune - Using Vocals from Hospitality acapellas

sounds like youre doing pretty good. you could probably improve on everything. for me its mainly the mixdown that needs work, do you have monitors? compare your tune with released tunes see what the difference is. musically its a bit too straight for me, i like more leftfield arrangements. the best thing is your name though, cant improve much on hey!zeus haha.

Haha thanks dude :)

Yeh I have monitors.. KRK6 but I do agree with you the tune does struggle a bit with transitions and so on but generally I like where the sound is at. Thanks for the crit !

Really nice work I must say! The only thing that I personally would like to change in this track (now this is just my own opinion) is the snare. Evrytime it hits, I would like it to be a higher pitch and more punchy. But I guess that's just a matter of taste!

And I agree with Logikz, your name is amazing! :D

those vocals do not seem right to me, are they in tune at all times? even if they are try sampling another set f vocals, these stand out to me in this song but not in a good way

@djpanik http://www.hospitalrecords.com/releases/index.php?catno=NHS171
By the way your Tune with M-rode - I Miss you, prob listened to that on repeat for about 3 weeks when I was getting back into Dnb after a long sabbatical from the scene. Big tune

Oh and if you release a tune using the acapellas on you need to pay half of it to hospital... If memory serves I heard Tony Colman mention it on a podcast

Last edited:
@djpanik http://www.hospitalrecords.com/releases/index.php?catno=NHS171
By the way your Tune with M-rode - I Miss you, prob listened to that on repeat for about 3 weeks when I was getting back into Dnb after a long sabbatical from the scene. Big tune

Oh and if you release a tune using the acapellas on you need to pay half of it to hospital... If memory serves I heard Tony Colman mention it on a podcast

thanks about "i miss you" mate :)
are you sure about the hospital accapellas (concerning the half money) ? seems strange as it's available as a pay thing , so normally ppl that charge for "sounds" allow users to use it for free in tunes .

Well thats what I heard on the podcast. But I am sure if you drop them a mail they will be able to tell you exactly whats cracking. Keep up the crazy producing

Back
Top Bottom