Lesser known Jump up producers . .

pottsy22

Can anyone recommend any quality lesser known jump up producers to me??
Im a massive jump up fan and love to find older tunes that were never that big when released.
Recently went through Callide's older stuff and found some wicked tunes i had never even heard, played a couple of them out and people went mad for them!!

Any recommendations much appreciated :D

dr dub
harvest
critical impact/will i ain't
dominator & flat t
dialogue
levela
cue
dubcut
decibal bass
digiworx aka shifta & tron
yatz
hoogz
bonkrooger
sensai
tyke & recipe
recluse
slumdogz
turno
complex
smokesta
nu elements

etc etc

all these are quite well known id say try dj peckers and premium. peckers won the acts of terror remix comp and has some heavy tracks released.
premium has got some crazy synths

bluefoot-einstien fuckin quality roller, deli J is a good lad,played after him in oxford and he smashed it, good mates with shufunk n all, both good lads, young and alot to learn but they are puttin some really nice beats together. they can only get better really.

one of my fav tunes that in always in my CDJ is Kieran Jay-Pandemic, its a bit jungly, bit techy a bit the lot, its a belter...unsigned tho, he sent it over to me after i heard AJAY played it at breakout after me, straight on it...

http://www.myspace.com/vinylscience

i often think about and play tunes by lesser known producers who have been and gone, ie, brigand, surge, DJ Spice, Phantasy, the militia, aphrodite, baron, peshey, SS (check partytime), dope ammo and swift to name a few, i love the old jmp up beats the best

Last edited:
ozma
kre
drastik measures
gangsta fun & skilla
vast
jayline
premium
prestige
siet
skippa
dangerous
the prototypes
macky gee
james bass
i know a lot of these producers and some of them really aren't ready yet, they're getting there but putting loads of half cut mp3s out ain't gonna do emselves no favours
everyones too eager to get tunes out than to actually learn more and get something out there that is credible and has a little bit of shelflife..i by no means am that good either, still learning got loads to learn

i know a lot of these producers and some of them really aren't ready yet, they're getting there but putting loads of half cut mp3s out ain't gonna do emselves no favours
everyones too eager to get tunes out than to actually learn more and get something out there that is credible and has a little bit of shelflife..i by no means am that good either, still learning got loads to learn

word man, i've been creating tunes for a few years but i wouldn't wanna get anything to the public until i'm completely satisfied [not saying that i will haha]

ozma
kre
drastik measures
gangsta fun & skilla
vast
jayline
premium
prestige
siet
skippa
dangerous
the prototypes
macky gee
james bass

I'd say all of them except Jayline, Prestige and The Prototypes

Back
Top Bottom