Lenzman album..

I cry every time, but since I love you watcha we can hype this LP hand in hand... :sixty_nin

I should know better though :)
Waiting to see what this LP will be like really. I like Catharsis (with UM) + More Than I Can't Take / Silhouette, but I'm not a huge Lenzman fan tbh. Fingers crossed for more like that from him

Audio for LP sampler number 2

http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/52376-metalpltd003-lenzman

Artwork SWAG...

16718-1.jpg

While I enjoy both tunes, I am rather upset that they put the Jubei remix on this. I would much rather hear a NEW Lenzman track than one that came out over a year ago. Also the Jubei remix is rather uninspired IMO.

Last edited:
This album is just going to be too good! Glad this got a Summer release, would be great for roadtrips and the such.

Absolutely fantastic album, loving Just Can't Take, Paper Faces and Starz the most!

Video for Just Can't Take feat. DRS, vibes on this are so on point! So many good tunes with DRS' name coming!

Last edited by a moderator:
really digging the first lot of tracks on the LP, serious lenzman liquid vibes. The darker set have yet to grab me, but theyre always growers. If I dont buy the vinyl I think I'll regret it forever.

Listening through this clips I think Lazy Dub is the one. I love Paper Faces but hate the vocals. Dig the beat on Move & Focus but I somehow overall prefer his work with vocal samples compared to vocalist work.

I can't find a bad track on this album and I'm so hyped but, c'mon...

Just Can't Take takes the cake. What a huge tune.

sounds good...was hoping for 3x12" LP but 4 records for this in total is solid. Biggups Metalheadz!

So excited for this album! Liked every track I've heard so far.

Could somebody nice explain to me how the vinyl release is shaking out? Will there be four vinyls released, with 4 tracks, 4 tracks, 2 tracks, and 2 tracks each? (what does 3x12" mean?)

Back
Top Bottom