Last Night @ The End

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
Ok last night was heavy so many sick tunes comin out!

High contrast played a sick set ending with his bad old school tune 'If We Ever' if you havent heard this get some cd packs and get to know!
Subfocus werent bad droppin loads of dubs and good teases!
Andy totally smashed it no surprise there, and hype had this liquid tune i just remeber saying was sick never heard it before tho but since its hype's dub collection im sure it'll come out sooner rather than later.

The main reason i started this thread other than to rub it in :teeth: :

Shimon dropped a screamer remix done by him as his last tune, which andy then dropped as his first tune, the only reason im telling you guys this is cause its fuckin sick! Almost exactly how a remix should be!

It just so happens shimon is working on a remix of titan and if u were at the end and heard how good the screamer remix is then i think were in for a surprise!

But as usual there gona be well long about it and its probably gona come out next year or something!

anyway big up to the people who went!

Safe!

Dj Slick

Glad u had a good night, the End is a great venue I've had some awsome nights there! I really hope the Titan remix does it justice it's probably my favourite evr tune & I can't bare a half arsed remix on such a classic tune.

indeed mr Sphinx. The end was heavy like a million breeze blocks. That screamer remix is foul!

ram.. ye i was there.. was my 1st othernight from hardware that i had been there.. im so used to goin hardware there.. i always expect that venue to bad mad c0z thats what im used to..

was ok night tho.. had g00d time..

BY THE WAY HARDWARE IS FRIDAY NIGHT.. SEE U THERE!#1

Back
Top Bottom