LAST EVER INFERNO SESSIONS SHOW ON NUBREAKS!!

sk-2

The next Inferno Sessions show on Monday 11th June 2012 will not only be the 5th birthday show but will also be my last show over at Nubreaks Radio.

Nubreaks.com had only just been ressurected when I joined in 2007, the radio station was still in its infancy & I was priveledged enough to be invited by Kostek to join the handful of DJ's already representing.

The last 5 years there have been amazing, I've enjoyed every minute of every show, have enjoyed being a part of the team at Nubreaks & have enjoyed watching the station grow & flourish but sadly the time has come for me to take some time out & concentrate on my job & family.. thats not to say that I won't ever go back & may even do the odd cover show here & there.

I will still be throwing the odd mix up on my pocast & soundcloud pages so please subscribe & keep a check on those, will fire links up on facebook/twitter etc.

So please join me on 11th June at 7pm (gmt) for the 5th birthday & season finale of the Inferno Sessions show where I will be bringing out as many of my personal favourite tracks from the last 5 years that I can fit into 2 hours.. will be a blast!!

Massive repects out to Kostek, Twinkdogg, Wino, Mr Steve, Acidphaze, KitteeKat, The Maestro, Suki, Angel Eyes, Doro Dot, Slick Willy Dee, Janey, Installexe, Rigodon, Deejay Diabolic, XS, J-Panik, Guybrush, Grindlord, Infectious Dex, Henry D, Timmy Twitch, VJ Air, Saffron, Fonzee, Elow, Dirtee, IsJordan, Fattmidget, Anti, Murkey, Sobrnola, Solace One, PL, Frans, Bill, Dutch Bastard, Sasselhoff, DCP, Mike Sway, Broke Nasty, The Nazty Boyz, Jackie, Bill Samuelz, Jink, WhiteEyes, Robothead, Pyramidhead, Jackxn, The Bass Slave, Dappa Dan, DPG, Cubeforce, Blotnik, E-Z, Synergy, Quantum Prophecy, Clint, Monkey23, WinterB, DJ GFX, Kartune, Lil Jerk, Frax, Sakari, Datapusher, Modulus, CapnCo, MyTMike, Elysion, Jenna, Barnes, Redonkulon, MyNameIsToby, Pat87x, Natural Nate, Rumblist, Clouded Logic, Maddcatt, DieBitch, JD, DJ Dezaster, Audio Toxin, Moira, MadHippo, Richie, DJ Enoch, Breen, Breaksgyrl, Joonie, Obso, Funkbudha, Donut22, Jusme, WinterBrunnan, Sixkillah, Perspective, The Maestro, Hirize, Jaba, Outbreak, Dave E-Lab Rat, Gon, Audio Junkie, Overagnar, Phunkae, Phakt, Mowax, Re:Criminate, Huktonwax, Mars, Quadrat Beat, Foliage, Sneeky Kreeps, ReFill, Breaks Inc., Souki, Mands, DJ Ryvsey, Debonaire, Bernie, Phloax, Adam12, Teknotik DJ, MCD, Intravenusbass, Ghostrider, Mr. No Hands, Rumbler, The Scientifics, Beat Maniax, Bubaking, BlueMerle, Nabs, Madballster, JoeBot, Left/Right, Yreane, Freak Da Funk, Trademark, Hoax, VovKing, ThaDigitalDragon, Dicrylium, HiHat, Illflik, Red Ant, Frans, Carmen (R.I.P.), M-Za, Stinks, Kid Chameleon, Chris Greens, Scarletti, Tangent Tone, CockneyNutjob, Orson, Tweedle, PaulBassrock, Beeeznuuuts, Coolbreakerz, Specter, Squatter, Churek, Bass Charger, Carla, Davy D, Monk, Derf, Toby D, Basscowgirl, Bobkat, Stex, Morphosis, DJ A D D, Acidphonic, Mobius, DJ D.E.A., Nem, Ruben, Rcaine, Meowmix, DrFish, Tommygun, Danny J, Shawtay, Hedger, DJ Derve, Andy Ross, RoboThing, Jmekka, Broke DJ's, Leme Atom, Element, Zarbizarre, Mjoogoo, Messy KT, Vinylmatt, Lazy Boy, Analogue People, Day One, Raptor, Narly, Wizz, Andromeda, Loki, McTwist, Jprime, Ondamike, Neb, Airplays, Alex Selley, Mark Neenan, Andy Mac, Dylemma, SteveV, Alikat, DJP, J Bass, Shattaproof....phew!! Huge apologies to anyone I forgot

Huge props to all the labels & artists that have plied me with promos, biggupz to Subtribe, iBreaks, V.I.M., Kick It Recordings, Young NRG, Spektra, Audio 23, Distorsion, Toastclub, Breakz R Boss, STFU Records, Digital Sensation UK, XSSR Music, Upstart Music, Breaks.sk, Diablo Loco, Unstable Label, Expand, Metamorph Muzik, Air, Mental Machine Muzik, Logico Beatz, Kultura Breakz, Left/Right, Damn Horns, Supatronix, Hue Jah Fink, Guerilla Tech, Rocstar, Dead Famous, Dirty Drop, On A Break, Yreane, Sneaker & The Dryer..

Massive thanks to EVERYONE that has ever listened to the show, chatted in the chat, downloaded the podcast, sent me promos, guest mixed on the show or supported me in any way... BIG LOVE TO YA ALL!!

:not_worth

Don't forget this coming Monday for the 5th birthday & final Inferno Sessions show!!

I've spent the last 2 weeks going through every track I've ever played on the show, vinyl & digital & picked out a stack of what I consider to be the very best, so the last show will be the best of the best of the Inferno Sessions.. make sure ya there!!

infernosessionsshow5thbirthdaybannersmall.jpg

Monday 11th June 2012
7-9pm (gmt)
Nubreaks Radio
http://www.nubreaks.com

Back
Top Bottom