Krust - Kloaking Device - Fracture Remix

One day when I first started buying records I brought 'follow da vision' without listening, having heard of full cycle and assuming it was good.

Learnt a valuable lesson that day :teeth:
Whomp whomp whomp, whomp whomp whomp, wa wa whomp whomp, whomp whomp whomp

I will make one point I'm sure we can all agree on.....

It's far better than any of the new 'comeback' material released thus far. Roni's just picked up exactly where he left off with wobbly mid range cheese.

I want the funk & soul of Full Cycle back. The music that sounded light years ahead of itself when it was dropping!

I will make one point I'm sure we can all agree on.....

It's far better than any of the new 'comeback' material released thus far. Roni's just picked up exactly where he left off with wobbly mid range cheese.

I want the funk & soul of Full Cycle back. The music that sounded light years ahead of itself when it was dropping!
I should've been more cynic about this come back of Full Cycle, indeed only one good tune in 'Formulate' then the rest is forgettable.

No doubt this Fracture remix must be big, I'm just not a fan of this particular combo of the half tempo drums with the stabby bass, then again I'm not a fan of the amen underlying in the original either.

expected more from fracture. it's defo not bad but like f.e. the new SPY remix of deadline : it's decent and good dj material, but doesn't blow me away at all

I do love a lot of the music Fracture releases or is involved with but I'm not too keen on this. From the drop I think it's weak but picks up a bit when it changes from the originals hook and do like how he changed the vibe up, but could have made that bit into a new tune completely

Now, just waiting on that Poison remix @EHL haha

I do love a lot of the music Fracture releases or is involved with but I'm not too keen on this. From the drop I think it's weak but picks up a bit when it changes from the originals hook and do like how he changed the vibe up, but could have made that bit into a new tune completely

Now, just waiting on that Poison remix @EHL haha

Was just speaking to fracture about this not too long ago, so we'll see ;)

Back
Top Bottom