Kroppah - Carnivale

The crash in your drum loop is harsh, needs some envelope changes or EQ. The synths in the intro are lacking size & width - maybe use a doubler / up the # of voices or some kind of stereo widening. The percs sound lacking in shuffle, delete some hits here and there to add some interest, also use try using different panning with each element of the percs. Putting a hi-passed drum loop over yours would also add energy. Some of the midbass notes seem to be out of key - not sure if its intentional but i'd suggest using a tuner vst like tune-it to verify things if not.

I disagree about the crash sounds fine to me. The song is so happy did you get laid then make the track. Do tell. The drums are sounding good. But the dude is right that they could use some more variation. Nothing drastic just something new to work on. Ha! your twinkle twinkle little star song came on.

Hey IV, I was wondering when you was gonna appear :D

No i didnt get laid before I made the tune unfortunately lol, but i need to learn how to play the keyboard or something so i can stop rinsing that same melody :rofl:

thanks for commenting mate

Back
Top Bottom