KRONIX DOES REVIEWS!

Since doing that review he has taken down the track, and removed all of my posts from the facebook group! So I kindly deleted that review from my blog lol.

I noticed, he did comment on the review though after I said I thought it was a joke that he was going to remake it with your advice as a guideline.

Fuck it! No loss to me. To be fair, I stated in the original welcome document of the blog that I'm honest, and if you send me utter junk I'm gonna tell you that it junk lol! Why send a track for detailed critical review if you cant handle some negativity? Every review I do I try to pick out both positives and negatives to focus on, that way the producer gets to see where they're going wrong, and also get to see where their strong point lay too

I know its not new but you could do the track in my sig if you like? got some new stuff coming up by the new year hopefully, just getting bogged down with synthesis atm :/

Gonna finish a tune over christmas break and will send it to you then, prolly few days before new years, if you have time then of course.

tight idea! just private tracked you on soundcloud.. id love a reaaaal in depth review on what I have so far. its only a clip mind you.

I only review full tracks mate. Purely because I go in depth about the track, focus on structure etc so thats almost impossible from just a clip.

Right now the festivities are out the way, I'll be looking at getting this review blog updated and going strong, so if any of you need anything reviewing just hit me up

Right now the festivities are out the way, I'll be looking at getting this review blog updated and going strong, so if any of you need anything reviewing just hit me up

Mate, i did send you mine quite some time ago. (Menosance - Expectancy) did you recieve it? Thanks :)

3 new reviews up on the blog (yours too menosance)

Thanks my man. I did check it out and found it really helpful. I'm also glad that overall you like it. I do have a slight excuse for those problems though; I mix with studio monitor headphones (Audio Technica ATH-M35) not with actual monitor speakers but yep you're right it still does not sound that very well :/

Thanks for mine mate, made my day! I really tried to work on the bad points from the first track you reviewed, and happy that i got some definite forward progress.

Once again, great idea, great critique and I really hope that you get the deserved following on the blog. Repped!

Working on something now, got a burst of creativity with Operator last night, and got a nice bass line down for a track, will be forward when it gets done.

Legend!

Thanks for mine mate, made my day! I really tried to work on the bad points from the first track you reviewed, and happy that i got some definite forward progress.

Once again, great idea, great critique and I really hope that you get the deserved following on the blog. Repped!

Working on something now, got a burst of creativity with Operator last night, and got a nice bass line down for a track, will be forward when it gets done.

Legend!

Look forward to reviewing it mate

Back
Top Bottom