Kosha Beats - If I Can Be

Jwa

This is my new track! Think its got a bit of a camo & crooked feel to it, although this is a lot more 'liquid' than the tracks I usually make. check it out :)
feedback is much appreciated!! for any budding producer i think constructive criticism is necessary ;)

also check my page is you like what your hear, my last track 'Illuminati' is very different to this..

nice one! i like the melody and the sounds !
but i think the drums are too lax.. you have to push em..
?!

keep on!

cowbell? D:

tumblr_lh8g1w1OMn1qd55cpo1_250.gif

Rhythm sounds like darker DnB to me, but it's nice. The repeated vocal sort of sound is very annoying...do something with it, filter automation or something, or lose it...

Like the buildup...your kick is missing for the rest of the track though? o_O try multiband compressing/limiting the drums and side chaining the bass too, C&K rape that sound and it'd be good in this.

Your ideas are nice, so I'm looking forward to hearing more from you :)

That drop is very disappointing after that huge build up. Like StrifeII said, your kick appears to be missing from the rest of the tune. Agree that the vocal is really annoying. Bassline also needs some variation, I think, as the track gets a bit boring. Maybe add some reverb to that rave/stab type noise. Nice ideas, but your production has a little way to go I think.

Cheers for the feedback!! I admit i do have a way to go on the production front I'm working on it! I had some trouble with peaking after the drop.. have a look at some of my other tracks on the page a normally make darker, less 'liquid' tracks than this one.
http://www.soundcloud.com/koshadnb

Back
Top Bottom