Koherent - Night Cycles / Minimal Clap [SGN:LTD]

blend107

Koherent
Hey dnbforum crew,

I've just started up my new alias (with Precision) & our debut release is out now on SGN:LTD.

The A sides a liquid bit, while the B sides something a bit heavier.
Hopefully we can cater for a few different bases here!
Would be great to know what you guys think :)

Sounds nice

You played an absolute beast of a tune at Spearhead back in May in the Soul Trader room, a bassy stepper with kind of wobbly drums...I think..

Any info on that?

Fair play lads, can't say I have bought a Shogun tune since the Way of the Warrior days and not much has impressed me since but I really like MInimal Clap, lovely groove to it and it has that exact energy and sound that I used to love Shogun records for back when I was buying them all without bothering to listen to them first.

Hey mate, glad you saw that set! That night was off the hook..

Yeah I know the exact moment your talking of when Lance's face went WUT?!

No audio anywhere yet on that one, but it is a Koherent bit - more info coming soon :)

Sounds nice

You played an absolute beast of a tune at Spearhead back in May in the Soul Trader room, a bassy stepper with kind of wobbly drums...I think..

Any info on that?

Hey mate, glad you saw that set! That night was off the hook..

Yeah I know the exact moment your talking of when Lance's face went WUT?!

No audio anywhere yet on that one, but it is a Koherent bit - more info coming soon :)

Top man, yea I remember you saying it was a Koherent bit

Good to see you both on the forum. When you do get a clip up, this place will love it

Top man, yea I remember you saying it was a Koherent bit
Good to see you both on the forum. When you do get a clip up, this place will love it
Will let you guys know when there's audio on that - nice one :)
We both actually met through this forum so I'm glad this place is about!

Back
Top Bottom