Knights Of The Sound Table 2: The Legend Continues (Mixed by Crook & Dexcell)

another steamrolling mix from you turntable hoodlums.

keep them coming gents

Well just about finshed listening and I have to say you boys know how to compile a fuckin tracklist, one of the best track selections and best flowing mixes i've heard, EVER!

If i'm honest I think some of the EQin (quite trebely) and the blends could have been cleaner, some tracks seem to cut from the mix to abruptly leaving a hole, and vice versa some tunes appear 5seconds before the drop. Otherwise the beat matching is near perfect (y)!

Deffo burnt for the motor! Cheers Adam!

Thanks for the awesome feedback Russ. I think I need to get a new mixer basically. My ones a few years old now, so the sound quality is a little tatty. Thanks for grabbing mate and cheers for the comments :)

Thats cool man, i did notice it was clipping a bit on the recording and that it wasn't the best mixer EQ wise lol (y) What one is it outta interest?

Either way tho man you boys did a fine job none the less!

This one Russ.
DXM06L.jpg

Or if I'm doing a 3 deck mix then its this one:
vestax-pcv275.jpg

I'd like to get a Pio DJM800 at some point, but they're so bloody expensive, especially since they decided to jack up their prices too.

Ohh the infamous DXM06, i've had many experiences with that badboy! Love how in that picture they make the faders look "chrome" when we all know they are plastic! Jokes!

Knowing you used that explains a lot heheh! Good work to be fair!

If you get a chance could really do with some useful feedback on my Enter&Drumfunk mix, as you'll understand gettin feedback other then "Yeah good mix, liked it!" is near impossible these days lol!

Oh and don't get a DJM-800, you know a Xone 92 makes much more sense :P

Back
Top Bottom