Jwood's May Mix

Ahh man, James you need to hit me up on fb when you get out a new mix, they are always fiya.

just pon the dl at the moment, will hit you back with thoughts this arvy (y)

just started listening to this... already i can tell how much you've improved over the last few months, some wicked tune selection and mixes going on... nice work Jwood27! will let you know if the rest of the mix doesn't live up to my expectations... :)
cheers mate, it's definitely a lot better than the last one for sure haha!

really digged this man. can't fault it.
everything was on point, serious selections which flowed really nicley.
shame on me for not knowing making simple things complex pt2 was out, been after sentinel for what seems like eternity.

easily the best mix ive heard from you to date. i'll be downloading this for ron.

as always man massive thanks. simple things complex 2 was weird, came out on a spin off of blackbox so went under the radar a lot... but yeah sentinel is so good (y)

Ahh man, James you need to hit me up on fb when you get out a new mix, they are always fiya.

just pon the dl at the moment, will hit you back with thoughts this arvy (y)

haha sorry mate, didn't want to spam around too much yano.. let me know what you think :)

this looks good man gonna check it !
nice one mate, i really enjoyed when i had a listen the other day, i'll check again today and give you a little more feedback

Well mate, what can I say other than lovely mix. The only thing I wasn't convinced with was the mix between fluctuate and breathless remix. Everything else sounded lovely though. Particularly like the mix out of breathless actually, nice long blend.

also cheers for putting me on to the jade tune

Well mate, what can I say other than lovely mix. The only thing I wasn't convinced with was the mix between fluctuate and breathless remix. Everything else sounded lovely though. Particularly like the mix out of breathless actually, nice long blend.

also cheers for putting me on to the jade tune

cheers man, yeah after fluctuate i hadn't really planned any of it so just went on the fly and winged it in..
tanks for the listen (y)

so solid man, you're track selection has always been good but everything's getting so airtight now as other people have said. you look better dead > hubble was super large, still got pure love for hubble. the light/dark section from lost to the end flowed real nice as well, interesting variety too. great stuff

so solid man, you're track selection has always been good but everything's getting so airtight now as other people have said. you look better dead > hubble was super large, still got pure love for hubble. the light/dark section from lost to the end flowed real nice as well, interesting variety too. great stuff

you're too kind man!
yeah i rinse hubble to pieces, so good for sitting under vocally tracks like YLBD, proper diverse tune.
i put the lighter bit in as i was originally gona do another chilled mix to revise to, but it didn't really happen, so the two got cobbled into one :)

do another midnight maneuvers soon please

Listened to this literally like seven times in a row yesterday. So so good. J you hit it outta the park with this one, man.

Intro deep and dark, build up fused well, glad u kept the basses that way round. Sounds top.
Not really feeling the phace and loxy bits, merely because I dont like the tunes.
Nice jungle vibes slotted in perfect, havent heard a beat out of place yet.
Amit and hubble mix was nice, felt like the eq was a bit off, may just be my headphones though.
Recycle came in a bit strong as well, not sure about the flow of this one.
Sentinal is a big tune love hearing that.Big mix with spectra!
Lovely last mix with underpass, adds what i thought was always missing from oblique.

Solid mix mate, technically your pretty much faultless, good work. Will be looking out for your next one

Listened to this literally like seven times in a row yesterday. So so good. J you hit it outta the park with this one, man.

cheers man :D

Intro deep and dark, build up fused well, glad u kept the basses that way round. Sounds top.
Not really feeling the phace and loxy bits, merely because I dont like the tunes.
Nice jungle vibes slotted in perfect, havent heard a beat out of place yet.
Amit and hubble mix was nice, felt like the eq was a bit off, may just be my headphones though.
Recycle came in a bit strong as well, not sure about the flow of this one.
Sentinal is a big tune love hearing that.Big mix with spectra!
Lovely last mix with underpass, adds what i thought was always missing from oblique.

Solid mix mate, technically your pretty much faultless, good work. Will be looking out for your next one

agree about recycle, had the internal gain on serato a bit loud which is probs why..
glad you thought that about the oblique mix, i felt it added another dimension to it in a way so glad you picked up on it as well.
thanks a lot for checking, got pretty lucky with the mixing in a way, had one of those hours were it went better than usual so was fortuitous that i was recording at the same time!

Very nice mix man!! As people have mentioned the mixing was very tight throughout which helped it flow really well.

Great varied selection, not usually into the heavier tracks that featured but they really suited the mix and kept it interesting.

Definately on your next one keep it up mate!

Very nice mix man!! As people have mentioned the mixing was very tight throughout which helped it flow really well.

Great varied selection, not usually into the heavier tracks that featured but they really suited the mix and kept it interesting.

Definately on your next one keep it up mate!

glad you felt it man, especially if you appreciated stuff you wouldn't normally i guess that shows i've done something right in terms of selection which is nice!

i'll have a listen of yours tomorrow man the tracklist looks really good

gonna download this badboy on my next day off and session it at the gym whilst pumping some serious iron. Hope there's some energy fuelled mixes in there haha

tracklist looks like my cup of tea, will dl and have a listen on the ipod at some point

about halfway through, was really feelin

Mefjus - Distantia
Foreign Concept - Mob Justice (Enei Remix)

could see this going off on a system

Last edited:
gonna download this badboy on my next day off and session it at the gym whilst pumping some serious iron. Hope there's some energy fuelled mixes in there haha
nice one mate :) a few of them should be up that kinda alley, gets a bit softer near the end but defo enough to keep you going i hope!

tracklist looks like my cup of tea, will dl and have a listen on the ipod at some point

about halfway through, was really feelin

Mefjus - Distantia
Foreign Concept - Mob Justice (Enei Remix)

could see this going off on a system

cheers man! weirdly enough i heard ulterior motive do that mix the other way round the same day i recorded it haha, seems to fit together well.
thanks for listening

Wicked set Jimbo! The first twenty minutes are the best I've heard you mix to date. Well heavy.

Gonna have to nick that Death March/Singularity mix off you...hope you don't mind?

Wicked set Jimbo! The first twenty minutes are the best I've heard you mix to date. Well heavy.

Gonna have to nick that Death March/Singularity mix off you...hope you don't mind?

cheers dave, glad you felt it!

yeah man feel free, if it sounds good play it! i always nick forum peoples mixes, i see it as a credit to them

Quality mix throughout, mate! Sometimes it caught me by surprise, some interesting blends in here for sure. I really dig that Breathtaking Remix into Sentinel, pure class. I also felt that tease of Underpass into Oblique, well played! And I'm always up to any mix including Light In The Dark in the tracklist, such a tune :)

Back
Top Bottom