Jwood April Mix

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
Mostly happy with it, tried to go with a deeper sound then get slightly more dancey later on - kinda did that i guess haha.
Anyways hope people enjoy if you get a chance to listen. bass eqing was a little off once or twice but hey ho.
feedback, abuse etc is always welcome ;)

Pessimist - Ganesha
Spectrasoul - Absentis
Alix Perez - Behind Time
Jubei & Ulterior Motive - Tevatron
Lucid UK - Ink Spill
Icicle - Minimal Funk
Spectrasoul - Wedgehead
Octane & DLR - Seven
Alix Perez & Foreign Beggars - Dark Days
Nphonix & Enei - Quicksilver
Hybris - Crystalline
Skeptical - Cold One (Jubei Remix)
Siren - Snorkel
D-Kay & Lee - Tuning VIP
Icicle & SP:MC - Dreadnaught
Break - The Drone
Logistics - Inside My Soul
Breakage - Fighting Fire (Loadstar Remix)
Break - Don't Look Down
Phace & Misanthrop - Desert Orgy
Break & Die - Slow Down

liked the opening with Ganesha>>Absentis!

Tevertron > Ink Spill (never heard Ink Spill before, liked that mix, proper rolling tune)
Dark Days > Quicksilver - dutty!

nice one fella! a good listen!

nice one fellas, hope it caters!

liked the opening with Ganesha>>Absentis!

Tevertron > Ink Spill (never heard Ink Spill before, liked that mix, proper rolling tune)
Dark Days > Quicksilver - dutty!

nice one fella! a good listen!

cheers mate, glad you enjoyed it!
yeah ink spill is a big tune, lucids work so give some credit if you see him on here :)

couple tunes i havent heard before in there fair play! will check this in the morrow when i can give it some!

always good to find new stuff, thats the great thing about listening to other peoples mixes..

just had quick skip through and it sounds like a wicked mix, will have a proper listen later and let you know what i think!

nice mix mate! like stusmith said, tevertron > ink spill and dark dayz > quicksilver were both quality, I also liked cold one > snorkel and dreadnaught > the drone. as a whole the mix worked really well and the progression from deep to more dancefloor stuff adds another dimention. not many criticisms either, beat matching was tight and most of the tracks sat really well together, i would have cut out desert orgy when slow down dropped and not brought it back in, but that's just me. overall great job, keep em coming!

Nice set JWood. I was definately feeling your selection for the last third...some heavy tunes. Like the fact that your not afraid to go for big mixes and keep the energy levels up...

That D-Bridge tune is huge!

nice mix mate! like stusmith said, tevertron > ink spill and dark dayz > quicksilver were both quality, I also liked cold one > snorkel and dreadnaught > the drone. as a whole the mix worked really well and the progression from deep to more dancefloor stuff adds another dimention. not many criticisms either, beat matching was tight and most of the tracks sat really well together, i would have cut out desert orgy when slow down dropped and not brought it back in, but that's just me. overall great job, keep em coming!

cheers mate :) feedback is mucho appreciated! yeah i wasn't sure whether i wanted to bring orgy back out but i just thought fuck it and went for it anyway haha

Nice set JWood. I was definately feeling your selection for the last third...some heavy tunes. Like the fact that your not afraid to go for big mixes and keep the energy levels up...

That D-Bridge tune is huge!
cheers mate, big up yourself! which tune haha, didn't play a dbridge one (unless i'm horribly mistaken)

Large. Cheers Jdub!
cheers smarts - need to whack your latest offering on the mp3 for the train home tomorrow!

On it mate looks wicked
cheers man, d'ld your mix earlier, need to have a listen (y)

Mate really enjoyed this, burnt to CD so i can pump in my motor. will give feedback once i have listened on soundsystem as only have shit speakers here.

Mate really enjoyed this, burnt to CD so i can pump in my motor. will give feedback once i have listened on soundsystem as only have shit speakers here.

cheers man :) yeah i love having mixes on the go in my car when i'm back at home, nice not having to change tunes all the time, and means you can stop mates flicking away

enjoyed that alot mate. love how it started with some real classy tunes then moved up to the big dancefloor stuff! i think other people have already said all the mixes i thought were really sick... ganesha>absentis, dark days>quicksilver, tevatron>ink spill, cold one>snorkel all sounded wicked. nice mate!

enjoyed that alot mate. love how it started with some real classy tunes then moved up to the big dancefloor stuff! i think other people have already said all the mixes i thought were really sick... ganesha>absentis, dark days>quicksilver, tevatron>ink spill, cold one>snorkel all sounded wicked. nice mate!

glad you enjoyed it fella :) i'm pleased you think i got the progression bit kinda right, its what i've been trying to do lately, get a theme to my mixes rather than just lobbing tunes about!

looks good jwood, on it

cheers boss (y)

Back
Top Bottom