Jump Up Production Tips

Just being honest is that so wrong it's not like I swore or threatened anyone aimy my stupid opinion relax I haven't anything to prove I just like dnb

It's okay to be honest, but there's also respect that needs to be shown.

Wanna go toe to toe hit me up wanna just talk shit with no audio fanboy hmu as well. I'll spank you the way your mother likes it ;)
We can knuckle up as well if you'd like
8041 Ball Road, Frederick, MD 21704

I'm waiting....

Unless the definition of threatening has changed...

Basically, just simmer down a bit and move on. Express your opinion with respect and patience, if the other dude disagrees, fair enough, doesn't mean a thing.

:rtfm:

seriously though who puts an address from another country?

yeah bro, take that $1000 flight.. and then misson over to my house AND ILL CRY BEHIND THE FUCKING DOOR CUNT! ...

SIGHHHHHHHHH

So much arrogance and hate here. Thanks to everyone who gave me advices, I already did some progress after I've watched some tutorials and spent 2hours in massive trying to make a decent sound, guess I learnt the basics of it or some of them, though I still need more experience to make it in 5 minutes, rofl ;d

So much arrogance and hate here. Thanks to everyone who gave me advices, I already did some progress after I've watched some tutorials and spent 2hours in massive trying to make a decent sound, guess I learnt the basics of it or some of them, though I still need more experience to make it in 5 minutes, rofl ;d

I think another thing you can try is to check out the presets in your plugins and see what each knob does to the preset. From that you can work out new things I imagine.

Yeah backwards engineering presets is basically how I got my head around any synths. Don't sweat it too much if your starting out, every one has their own way of making tunes and you will only be distinguished in your genre after a few years. So I say in the meantime use any technique that gets it done.

I think the point where I started finishing more tracks was when I had my own template I could just go into and jam out some live loops/synths then chop it up. This would work well for jump up since (I know I say this all the time) getting a nice hook is the most important thing. Take bricks don't roll for example... the sounds isn't too technical in itself albeit interesting but the rolling hook and builds just make it a proper face melter.

So maybe anylise your fave tracks, work out what makes it work so well for you. Then if you have some type of template jam out that interest... develop further and rinse repeat. Keep doing it and you be known for at least a few tunes in time. I always feel the secret to getting known/good at this is simply sticking with it. Not giving up so to speak... so just embrace it. DOT gets a bit mad about stuff but that's his style and it's reflected in his music at times, good tunes but a little piercing let's say for my ears.

Anyways.. erm just whatever works.

Last edited:
yep^, you got this mix thing to sort out @Derelicts Of Tomorrow smoke weed no drink (not much drink) :lol:
plus we know where you live now so you best sort it out

tenor.gif

:lol:

Wow did I waste my time reading this thread?
I'm sorry but ^^" Derelicts of tomorrow" you sir sound like an utter douche bag.
Your on a DnB forum, slagging off jump up?
The music its self was created in the UK and people love it.
It is not music for the radio, but i'm not sure if you even get what that means.
This is public forum, i'm sure you know, anyone can come and read what you think about the music you say you hate so much, you just end up looking stupid man.
Who is going to like you more because you have a tune signed? no one worth knowing, unless you want your bottom hole to get finger blasted.
Have some respect, you all start somewhere.

I'm sorry but ^^" Derelicts of tomorrow" you sir sound like an utter douche bag.
It is not music for the radio, but i'm not sure if you even get what that means.
This is public forum, i'm sure you know, anyone can come and read what you think about the music you say you hate so much, you just end up looking stupid man.
Who is going to like you more because you have a tune signed? no one worth knowing, unless you want your bottom hole to get finger blasted.
This has already been said once or twice. Pls dont get involved cuz you may start a new load of shit posts. And I had enough of this conversation :coffee:

Lesson learned brother, we all make mistakes and these people know me so just please relax, I already apologized several times but thanks for your input after just joining us.

Yeah we're done mate. Horse has bolted. Gates open.

Ok drank too much and fucked up. I'm sorry. Ill fuck off for a while. I apologise
I guess everyone can understand you, at least I can, been there done that so many times and ended up regretting everything I have done while I was drunk, that's why I am not really drinking anymore these days, when I am drunk I am that type of guy which gets violent and arrogant in every possible way, with everyone around me.

Back
Top Bottom