Jubei - To Have & Have Not Remix EP

Don't get me wrong bro - I wouldn't call it bad...I just rate all of those guys pretty high, so they didn't reach that bar for me (at this stage).

Might change my mind when I hear them on a big rig though (its amazing how that can change your perception of tunes haha)
Louder doesn't make it less shit

how was the euro faggot? lol

i'd tell you if i'd care

to reinforce my point: drum and bass is mainly club music. unless you got proper decent monitoring or headphones theres a significant degree of sound that gets lost. also those preview clips are 96kbps tops so yeah, go figure

you must be one of those doa imbeciles i've heard so much about

I didn't really like any of the originals either. Would love to hear a Skeptical remix of Congo though.
Not even Original The Prayer?

Agree Skeptical would make for an interesting Congo remix.

On that note have you heard a couple of his new(ish) tunes with Consequence and Loxy? Remind me of Resound, bongos galore :mr_cool:

Not even Original The Prayer?

Agree Skeptical would make for an interesting Congo remix.

On that note have you heard a couple of his new(ish) tunes with Consequence and Loxy? Remind me of Resound, bongos galore :mr_cool:
I'm almost a year behind on tunes. I still listen to mixes, but don't know any tune names anymore.

The Prayer always sounded kind of convoluted to me. I much prefer when he makes straight rollers. That's his niche imo.

I'm almost a year behind on tunes. I still listen to mixes, but don't know any tune names anymore.

The Prayer always sounded kind of convoluted to me. I much prefer when he makes straight rollers. That's his niche imo.
It's hard to keep up with releases, especially when you've taken a break or missed out a bit, I can imagine it to be quite off-putting.

I still listen to this one show occasionally, got quite a few tunes still to be released, really hope they are being held back for his LP :(
mixesdb has been a help for IDs mostly
http://www.mixesdb.com/w/2014-11-19_-_Jubei_vs_dBridge_&_Skeptical_&_SP:MC_-_Rinse_FM

As for The Prayer, I know what you mean but surely that's in part due to it being a collab with Goldie? His tunes were never really easy to follow. You're right Jubei's forte is straight rollers

unless you got proper decent monitoring or headphones theres a significant degree of sound that gets lost. also those preview clips are 96kbps tops so yeah, go figure
nah not really dnb isnt great music sound design wise, its actually as close you can get to audio gaming in electronic music.

Back
Top Bottom