Johnny B - Liquid Drum & Bass Mix - 30 mins, 14 tracks

johnnyb

Johnny B
Hello people. Back once again with a brand new mix. It's another liquid one, but this time I have entered it into a competition on Mixcloud, so if your a mixcloud member please remember to sign in, listen and fave this mix if you really enjoy it. Anyways, enjoy listening and do feel free to comment :)

http://i.mixcloud.com/CrKZ9

Tracklist:

1. Brookes Brothers - Good Burger
2. Modestep - Feel Good (Prototypes Remix)
3. Brookes Brothers - Tear You Down
4. Netsky - Eyes Closed
5. Camo & Krooked - Change Me
6. Brookes Brothers - Beautiful
7. Bcee & SPY - Diagnosis Murder (Metrik Remix)
8. Wilkinson - Everytime
9. Hamilton - Echoes
10. DKay - Shades
11. Total Science & 8 Bits - Concrete Proof
12. Babylon Timewarp - Durban Poison Remix
13. Taktix - It's The Way (Serum Remix)
14. Danny Byrd - Sweet Harmony (Jungle Remix)

Really liked the last one, but again, there is no download link and I can't listen to mixcloud from work. If you can put up an mp3 on mediafire or soundcloud I'll give this a go.

Hey Krimson. The reason why I haven't got a d/l link for this one yet is because it has been entered into a mixcloud comp, which requires as many listens as possible through the mixcloud link for it to succeed. I'll upload it for you though and pm the link to your message box when I get a chance :)

Ok, cheers. I'll give it a play or two on mixcloud to be fair to you in your comp. I just don't really listen to many mixes at home, mostly in the car or at work so I stick to mp3's.

Hello people. Just like to say a huge thanks to all those who have supported my mix through the Hospitality Dj competition, which will be closing this Sunday. If you haven't already listened, please give it a go if you have a spare bit of time, as you might enjoy it. Cheers again.

Back
Top Bottom