jes141 - wanderlust (liquid)

I am quite liking this, especially liking the beats. Personal opinion but It would be nice to hear a few more layers of melodies over the main vibe, but sounding crisp. Good job :)

Hi Jes, Really good effort imo, I think you have some great ideas for liquid dnb. In terms of production i think it could sound a bit 'fuller' and maybe a bit more variation in the drums but really don't takeit as negative feedback, I think you have a really nice wibe going on :D I'm deffo with you :) Love the sounds of the sea :)

Really mellow track. I would put some more hats in there and some drum flutter(snare ghost hits) to bring the drums to life. The melody is wonderful and the noises you have are wonderful too.

Thats a really pleasant intro......I like it so far. Intro does get a little repetative tho. Not too keen on that kick drum either, sounds really out of place, like it's been boosted at a ridiculous rate around 130hz. it doesnt sound natural at all. I'd either rectify the EQ issue with it, or discard it and get a new kick sample in there altogether! It ruins this piece for me as it stands.

really pleasent to listen to man, mix could be improved, mainly drums.... like someone said kick is too loud and percussion is lacking a bit :)
but i really like the musical side of it :)

Back
Top Bottom