DnB James Detached - Blue In You (Minimal Liquid WIP)

hello, like the intro quite a bit ... nicely evolving. and the bass is superb, well done.
I suggest to add another synth line from around 1:30, maybe a pad or synth melo. but this could overload the track.
also, a few drum variations, just tiny, could bring some more groove into it. otherwise, cool deep track of yours .. :2thumbs:

Really feeling this, some other elements like drums fills and some other pad/fx elements could help move things along, mainly end of 8's and 16's i feel it could do with spicing up a bit.

Overall though very nice and a great backbone for a track.

hello, like the intro quite a bit ... nicely evolving. and the bass is superb, well done.
I suggest to add another synth line from around 1:30, maybe a pad or synth melo. but this could overload the track.
also, a few drum variations, just tiny, could bring some more groove into it. otherwise, cool deep track of yours .. :2thumbs:

Thanks Maschinistom, you're always on point with feedback. I'm going to try work on something to fill the mid range like you said, maybe a synth or completely rethink the vocals!

I need to work on my variation, I keep forgetting not everyone likes boring drums like me haha.

Much appreciated brother!

Really feeling this, some other elements like drums fills and some other pad/fx elements could help move things along, mainly end of 8's and 16's i feel it could do with spicing up a bit.

Overall though very nice and a great backbone for a track.

Much appreciated dude, I'm on the same thing right now, will post an updated when I get it finished.

I would like to hear some musical input, like a saxophone solo or a guitar riff. In this otherwise nice track, I am missing front ground music. Everything is laid back, witch is cool, but those front elements can make a difference.

I would like to hear some musical input, like a saxophone solo or a guitar riff. In this otherwise nice track, I am missing front ground music. Everything is laid back, witch is cool, but those front elements can make a difference.

Thanks for taking the time to listen WOP.

I hear you on the musical side of things, I'm working on a synth line and some other musical elements to implement in the mix.

Back
Top Bottom