Jack Smith June Mix

Wicked mix mate, selection was spot on, loads of great tracks I have not heard before but will be bagging and some personal favourites too. Intro worked really well, and you kept that atmosphere throughout. I also thought Suffer In Silence>Painted Skies> Compassion>Brighter Days was a great section, compassion into brighter days probably being my favourite of the whole mix. beat matching was really tight and the sound quality was very impressive. nothing to dislike about the mix really, was really clean and smooth with great tracks.. perfect! will be checking future mixes for sure bigups

Wicked mix mate, selection was spot on, loads of great tracks I have not heard before but will be bagging and some personal favourites too. Intro worked really well, and you kept that atmosphere throughout. I also thought Suffer In Silence>Painted Skies> Compassion>Brighter Days was a great section, compassion into brighter days probably being my favourite of the whole mix. beat matching was really tight and the sound quality was very impressive. nothing to dislike about the mix really, was really clean and smooth with great tracks.. perfect! will be checking future mixes for sure bigups

awesome mate very kind words, glad you enjoyed it! nice one for checking (and bumping) :)

Cool mix man, tight mixing (although i have to ask, virtual dj - was sync used??). Great track selection, gotta agree that the best section was -

Alix Perez – Suffer In Silence .Ft. Zero T
Seba – Painted Skies (Stunna Remix)
Data – Compassion
Sub Zero – Brighter Days
Xtrah – Stranded

Compassion and brighter days double drop sounded sick!! Loved that last swordfish tune aswell, never heard it before, going into my next mix without a doubt! Keep it up mate

To a fellow Jack, thank you for taking the time out and listening! i would love to not have to use sync but sometimes the bpm's can't line up without using it because of the way it changes in 0.2s, pretty annoying would rather learn the hard way. yeah Swordfish is absolute class, Shimah has some really good dubs on youtube, talented guy for sure. safe again :)

Back
Top Bottom