J Psycle - Woman's Man

That is hilarious. More people should do this kind of thing.
Nice swooping filters (especially before the drop).

Three comments:
The bass is sitting a bit low in the mix.
A bit of variation in the drum set might hold the attention a litte more.
You need to filter out those 10k ride cymbal frequencies, because it makes my teeth hurt a bit.

Then again, tooth pain is always the sign of a good tune.

Nice work mate.

Mr_Joel said:
That is hilarious. More people should do this kind of thing.
Nice swooping filters (especially before the drop).

Three comments:
The bass is sitting a bit low in the mix.
A bit of variation in the drum set might hold the attention a litte more.
You need to filter out those 10k ride cymbal frequencies, because it makes my teeth hurt a bit.

Then again, tooth pain is always the sign of a good tune.

Nice work mate.

Thanks man, appreciate the review :cool:

u kno how i feel about this tune j. definately a banger, i find it hard not to play it in my setz anymore.. big respect!

Hahahaha. Funny stuff. I like it though. The Amen filtering and Flanging is good. The Amen loops sounds pro man. I like it. Everything else is ok. Don't know if I'd throw it in a set but the sample from the woman's man song is def catchy. Ups. EZ

bassMOVEMENT said:
Hahahaha. Funny stuff. I like it though. The Amen filtering and Flanging is good. The Amen loops sounds pro man. I like it. Everything else is ok. Don't know if I'd throw it in a set but the sample from the woman's man song is def catchy. Ups. EZ

Word :evil:

Why not throw it in? It tears the floor to peices :gslayer:

Psycle said:
Word :evil:

Why not throw it in? It tears the floor to peices :gslayer:
Oh I bet it does man! i just don't do too much playin of that type of dnb... the bass sounds oldskool and i'm not much into it. but it sounds good.. listened to it a couple more times after reviewing and it works just not my still to spin... :twisted: :rave:

bassMOVEMENT said:
Oh I bet it does man! i just don't do too much playin of that type of dnb... the bass sounds oldskool and i'm not much into it. but it sounds good.. listened to it a couple more times after reviewing and it works just not my still to spin... :twisted: :rave:

Cool, I feel ya :spliff:

ONE

Back
Top Bottom