Is One Nations rule over?

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Now that Terry Turbos reign of fire :lighter: is over - what will become the undisputed must-be-at rave?

It looks like it aint gonna be 1nation any more - with a lack of info about the next events,
1 scheduled for end of march at se one and another at bagleys
( in my opinion - a cheesy sweat-box with wack soundsystems) it aint looking good. :violin:

I aim to make this year legendary for clubbing with my cru -
any suggestions of clubs/events going on in the south of england upto an including london.

I know ill be at the next breakneck :slayer:, i saw this too -

Portsmouth Drum and Bass Weekly - Jungleravers.com
Every Thursday, 6pm-11pm (early doors, or what?!?)
Free entry
LAUNCH THURSDAY 20TH FEBRUARY 2003
@ ITS ALL GOOD, 41 Elm Grove, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO5 1JF

Im looking for all night vibe, without the attitude :rave:

big up the Bad Ace Inc. aka Mr Traxie,
You know this is our year to kill ’em with sound, Right?:antitank:

I dunno, I stopped going to big raves like that a long time ago when they got overun with little wannabe rudeboy twats but IMO you can't beat a night like Ram or Renegade Hardware at the End.

Best soundsystem in London, nice size, fit ladies, not too many muppets, good atmosphere & puffing away is no problem :thumbsup:

Music always tends to be a bit better than big raves as well, not so many anthems all night :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I hit the Ram Chrimbo party and we definitely going back for Freshs EP release first week in March - its on a friday nite too, which makes transport home by train easy.

I know what you mean about the music being better - Ed Rush an Optical were on another level!
The soundsystem was the bomb-diggy too - Ive heard some mega systems in my time an this fukd my hearing up more than the Valve!!!

Back
Top Bottom