Is komplete 8 ulitmate worth the extra 500 bucks?

bulletstorm

VIP Junglist
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to purchase NI's Komplete 8 and I was browsing the NI site.
Komplete 8 contains the products I want to have, but Komplete 8 ultimate contains some products I am not familiar with.
So I am hoping someone who has bought either Komplete 8 or Komplete 8 ultimate can tell me if Komplete 8 ultimate is worth the price compared to Komplete 8.

Thanks for your comment.
In the meantime I found out I could get a good discount on both versions because I already own Maschine.
So I am going to order Komplete 8, not ultimate.
Perhaps I am going to use the included voucher to get Razor cheap :)

i just got komplete 8 for crimbo but havnt had a chance to load it up to my mac yet as im stiil at home with my parents but i agree that the ultimate package seems way overpriced for the few extras you get when for the 400 you get so much with komplete. also i think buying komplete will keep you occupied with synth and sampler playing for weeks on end and probably still never playing the same patch twice so perhaps just buy that and see if you want to upgrade to more after a while.

i dont own ultimate 8 as of yet but im pretty sure the main bulk of the extra 500 is the native instruments DAMAGE wich retails around 300 i think, this would definately make it worth it. imo

Back
Top Bottom