Is Cybotron Dillinja?

Dillinja sold me some brown once after Roast '94 at Hastings Pier, really fucking good stuff too, nice & smooth. Anyways, the one question me & the team had after mainlining a fatty with him was.

What actually is he? Is a gooky half-breed indian thing-a-mi-jig? Or is he a kinda filipino eskimoy carrebean hybrid?

I don't think anybody knows, maybe he switches it up depending on what alias he's using? Fuck knows. If anybody can score any smack though, drop me a PM plz.

Safe.

Come on Harrold, christ even I knew Dillinja is Cybotron, next you'll be telling me you didn't know Hazard, Kimyan Law & AI are Dawn Wall ffs.

Can you make sure you put the bins out tonight too darling, I think its the two together, the blue dry recyclables & the brown garden refuse one, just double check in the street what the neighbours have put out first though in case I'm wrong! You know what I'm like lol!!! :)

Take care, mum xx

Come on Harrold, christ even I knew Dillinja is Cybotron, next you'll be telling me you didn't know Hazard, Kimyan Law & AI are Dawn Wall ffs.

Can you make sure you put the bins out tonight too darling, I think its the two together, the blue dry recyclables & the brown garden refuse one, just double check in the street what the neighbours have put out first though in case I'm wrong! You know what I'm like lol!!! :)

Take care, mum xx

FFS Sarah just let him have some fun with his friends.

Take care, mum xx

How YOU doin'?

OMG MUM.....I FORGOT ONE TIME AND YOU JUST WON'T LET THAT SHIT GO!

FFS Sarah just let him have some fun with his friends.

Thanks Dad!

Back
Top Bottom