Introducing 'Mista Kriss'

mistakriss

MistaKriss
bad man (working title!) Jump up DnB

un-named track, Jump up DnB with a bit of mess about mc'ing to start with lol!!

Hello people ive struggled for years to master my production, to get it right!! so hopefully now ill get some feedback! Obviously my friends think im bad etc etc but that's not good enough for me.... i wanna hear my tunes when im partying in my favorite spots!! so ok heres my intro........

Edit - any feedback would be good!! but mainly i would lie to know how it sounds on other set ups!! also does it need more downtime?

Last edited:
shit man, powerful tune! sounds a bit muddy though (like listening to a 64kbps-version...), but arrangement is sick, sounds original-sin-ish to me! thumbs up, mate!

im gonna be honest here
its not very good the mixdown need alot of work everything sounds distorted drums sound really muddy in the mix as does the bass
got some ideas goin but need a good bit of work to get this soundin proper
sorry if thats not the kinda feedback u wanted but im not gonna lie
keep it up tho

Thanks for the comments guys after listening to a good selection ov tunes on here i kinda gathered the mix down was letting me down, although i didn't really spend any time on it, and is currently about -20 db cus of clipping from the vocals!!! anyway these r exactly the comments i was hoping for, inspiring and honest!! gonna drop all the volumes and start the mix again!!!! thanks again for commenting and giving me a kick in the right direction!! hopefully the re mix will b on here asap!!!!

Back
Top Bottom