Intro.... RocksteadyUK

welcome mate!!

haha your a squat doo raver!! big up... used to go to free partys every weekend a few years back, i think ive been to random sounds, used to mainly go to siren & underground sounds, in fact ive probably been to one with mekar before

i keep getting the feeling i know you from somewhere, im sure we have met before, when i see a pic of you i recognise you but i dunno where from!!

i know you know mekar, and when i added your myspace i see you know amy (stylus) and i see my mate skelta in one of your pics... also i know a few heads that have played on ukrumble

i probably met you in my drug taking days thats why i cant remember!!

welcome mate!!

haha your a squat doo raver!! big up... used to go to free partys every weekend a few years back, i think ive been to random sounds, used to mainly go to siren & underground sounds, in fact ive probably been to one with mekar before

i keep getting the feeling i know you from somewhere, im sure we have met before, when i see a pic of you i recognise you but i dunno where from!!

i know you know mekar, and when i added your myspace i see you know amy (stylus) and i see my mate skelta in one of your pics... also i know a few heads that have played on ukrumble

i probably met you in my drug taking days thats why i cant remember!!

hahaha! yeh man small world.... used to go out with Amy's older sister Gemma.

Send over a pic.... ill see if i recognise you....

In fact i used to MC back in the days with a crew called Seismic Force??? that ring a bell..... was quite popular around the ends at the time.... done alot of gigs in and around new cross, lewisham etc.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom