Internet Radios/ Live Stream

External soundcard, then its all via the usb

Just run record/booth out from mixer to mic/line in on computer.
Or can get a little £20 USB sound card though if you only have mic in. Although mic in will work it's not as qualityliscious as line in.

Either way, it'll need to come from your mixer. I use my X92's record out to line in on a USB sound card.

Just run record/booth out from mixer to mic/line in on computer.
Or can get a little £20 USB sound card though if you only have mic in. Although mic in will work it's not as qualityliscious as line in.

Either way, it'll need to come from your mixer. I use my X92's record out to line in on a USB sound card.

I tried one of the cheaper external soundcards, didn't work, but yeah it has to come from the rec output in the mixer, I didn't make that clear

I tried one of the cheaper external soundcards, didn't work, but yeah it has to come from the rec output in the mixer, I didn't make that clear

Make sure it's plugged in and detected before you open your web browser. If its not detected, close all browsing sessions and re-open.

Make an random email address and i'll do the rest, I just couldnt make one, kept demanding a phone number and shit

I'll do one tonight when i get back. All free email services are blocked at work.

I'll make a ustream account with it n all. (Unless anyones got objections to ustream?).

What account name should i use?

DNBForumTV?

it doesnt even have to official does it, maybe like dnbffanclub or something like if you get me? unless the mods are happy... theres bare talent in this forum that needs some avenues

EDIT: deleted and made new thread regarding time slots:

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/157941-DNBForumTV-Showcase-your-skill-LIVE!?p=1325755#post1325755

D-Jhepz, Danwell, Terpit, Armed, PM me a link to your fbook's or something so we can organise shit. Assuming you want to help out with this? I dont want people feeling like ive snatched their idea, so your all welcome to help out. If you dont want to help thats cool, you'll still get your slot. I can probably do it fine on my own, but dont want to take full responsibility in case anyone had their heart set on organising.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom