innerSoul vs Liquid Drumz Xmas Party - A.I - TECHNIMATIC - DUOSCIENCE - BROKENDRUM -

innersoulhq

After another successful event we are back and this time have teamed up with Liquid Drumz for a special anniversary extravaganza!

v1_11th_Oct.jpeg

Plan-B (Brixton, London) is the place to be and as you can see we have got a huge line-up of both domestic and international stars..

Artificial Intelligence
DuoScience (debut UK set)
Technimatic
Kyshido
BrokenDrum
innerSoul b2b Liquid Drumz residents

MCs - LaMeduza, Five-Alive, K-Eye and Response

Limited £5 early bird tickets here - http://www.liquiddrumz.co.uk/shop/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=99

£10 before midnight and £12 after

Facebook event page here - http://www.facebook.com/events/495278030491104/?fref=ts

Re: innerSoul vs Liquid Drumz Xmas Party - A.I - TECHNIMATIC - DUOSCIENCE - BROKENDRU

£5 tickets still left people

Re: innerSoul vs Liquid Drumz Xmas Party - A.I - TECHNIMATIC - DUOSCIENCE - BROKENDRU

Important Announcement:
It is with deep regret that innerSoul & Liquid Drumz have to announce that DuoScience will not be performing at Plan B this Saturday due to unforeseen circumstances. We hope that we will be able to bring DuoScience to a dance floor near you very soon and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Following on from this we didn't want to let you guys down so over the past 48 hours we have been working very hard to find a DJ to fill the massive void left by Duo Science. So without further ado; innerSoul & Liquid Drumz are very pleased to announce FABIO will be taking over the Plan B Basement once again. Everyone that attended the event back in June will know that Fabio tore the roof off with his 90min set. We want to say a massive thank you to Fabio for stepping in at short notice. So just to recap, the line-up is as follows: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, FABIO, TECHNIMATIC, BROKEN DRUM, KYSHIDO, LAMADUZA, MC K-EYE, FIVE ALIVE & RESPONSE MC.

Back
Top Bottom