in sets

WHO FUCKIN WANTS IT LOL! Sorry guys, just read my post and realised how aggressive it seems! My bad. No beef was meant just giving my opinion.

Anyway, back to the question. Its definately about a variation of old and new tracks. Although it does seem that a lot of djs seem to play the same "classic" tracks all the time.

Anyway, back to the question. Its definately about a variation of old and new tracks. Although it does seem that a lot of djs seem to play the same "classic" tracks all the time.

Yeah i agree man!

there the "classic" tracks for a reason coz they are sick tunes!

i love hearing em in new skool sets, if that was your tune and its still being played by all the dj's sets you would love it, i know i would! lol

Both. I love hearing the brand spanking new big tunes of the moment go down, especially to see how the crowd react. But on that note, even though I've heard it about 50000000000000000000 times I still spazz out everytime I hear Logistics - Together get dropped. The classics never get old :)

Both. I love hearing the brand spanking new big tunes of the moment go down, especially to see how the crowd react. But on that note, even though I've heard it about 50000000000000000000 times I still spazz out everytime I hear Logistics - Together get dropped. The classics never get old :)

Big up's!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom