Important question about Temper d

nista

VIP Junglist
listen this saturday dj hype should play in vienna but dont ask me why the change it of any reason
now temper d is playing is he good ? wich kind of d&b i he playing - anyhone has a set`? what is your opinion of this dj? thx

well, he's no dj hype but i like him. he should play quite tough, techy stuff. there are a couple of mixes floating about, do a search on dnb-sets.de.

check out www.offkeymp3.com u will find a few 3 and 4 deck mix sets of temper d , and also some free mp3's from temper and the other offkey artist's

btw u got 2 sign up with the site

Ive heard he does 3 deck sets, and I know he plays techno influenced stuff, which is good imo

We had Temper D play at one of our nights a few months ago & in summary he was amazing. He can mix three decks easily & his timing is perfect seriously you won't be disappointed he's also a top lad!!
Plays dark tunes so don't expect his set list to be similair to DJ Hype's but do expect alot of acid synths & dirty techno style tunes!

We had Temper D play at one of our nights a few months ago & in summary he was amazing. He can mix three decks easily & his timing is perfect seriously you won't be disappointed he's also a top lad!!
Plays dark tunes so don't expect his set list to be similair to DJ Hype's but do expect alot of acid synths & dirty techno style tunes!

hmmmm sounds nice thanks for your help (now i know that i have to call mr.Pill :)
will write an summary of that evnening or maby a book how the dj was

I had one of his sets.. its really solid 3 decks .. better than when Friction does his 3 deck stuff..

Never seen him play out but ive heard very good things.

Unusual of Hype to cancel BEFORE the night! Usually he just lets you down there and then... :mad: Apparently my tally of seeing him 5 out of 9 appearances is pretty good odds! :rolleyes:

Temper D's a wicked DJ... but a bit of a small name to replace Hype if they're charging the same on the door.

He'll probably play a better set, mind.

Yeh, I wouldn't go out of my way to see hype anyway... Temper D would no doubt give a bit of variety to his mix, its just the same shit all the time with hype... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom