Icicle Appreciation Thread

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
Saw him play in Manchester on monday for the first time and he was absolutely top, the set was sickening - double drop with organizer & i'm free = :gang_bang

One of the best producers around atm i think

show some appreciation!

Rock*

VIP Junglist
He's one of the best producers about I reckon. He brings the good stuff. Wounded, Minus, Spartan, Hang On, Franky Mountain, Infectious Funk all big tracks. Theres still a lot of stuff he's put out that I'm not that familiar with yet, just checking on Redeye he's had more tracks out than I thought.

ac

Very respected and talented producer. However, not very good on the mic during his Pyro radio set - I could barely hear him :D

He's one of the best producers about I reckon. He brings the good stuff. Wounded, Minus, Spartan, Hang On, Franky Mountain, Infectious Funk all big tracks. Theres still a lot of stuff he's put out that I'm not that familiar with yet, just checking on Redeye he's had more tracks out than I thought.
Try So Close, Shadows of Tomorrow, Ur In My Head but most of all try RUNNING SCARED

older icicle = :gslayer:
new icicle = :gslayer:
icicle = :gslayer:

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
He was in Leeds on Monday too, gutted I didn't go see him. Top producer, always draw for his stuff when I'm mixing. Looking forward to his forthcoming releases and his album which should be sick.

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Icicle's a bad man, and a lanky fuck to boot.

S'all about Numbers. His first track to be released and still the best, I play this just as much as I did when I first got it.