I Wish Everyday Was Like This (Work In Progress) - Crypticz

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by parsons19, May 28, 2012.

1. parsons19

parsons19 Active Member

Howdy,

Today was sunny. I had no school. So, I made a happy tune! :) Kind of Future Garage/House this one I guess.

Mixdown is everywhere right now, the sun can make you lazy too ;) Hope you enjoy it!

Jordan

2. elmaruk

elmaruk slannndaaaaaaar

Yeah sounds really cool man.

Might be just me but everything sounded a bit squished to me, like the elements of the track didn't have much room to breathe, if that makes sense :p

Good stuff man

3. parsons19

parsons19 Active Member

Thanks for the comment man, I am actually hearing what you say now you mention it :) Some stuff is clipping and some stuff ain't quite loud enough so hopefully I will be able to sort it out when I try make it sound pretty :p

4. T:M

T:M Dusty Techno Workout

This is massive man! Totally feeling this! I agree elmaruk about everything seeming like it doesn't have room to breathe, but I'm sure this will be fixed once you sort out the mixdown. Only critical bit I have is that I would switch back to the Garage beat after a while in the second half, don't just leave it as a house beat, or maybe take some rhythm elements from both. This is my favorite work of yours to date!

5. parsons19

parsons19 Active Member

Thanks very much mate! :) Yeah I was listening again earlier and the house beat gets a bit samey come the end. Think I will end on a mish mash of both the beats and see what happens :)

And as for it being your fav work, thanks a lot again! My next release is going to be focused on the dark/deep side of Bass Music (Dubsteppyish I guess) but perhaps I will throw together a few more of this Futurey Housey whatever tunes :) I did have quite a cool one saved somewhere with some producer from the USA ;)

6. Skuff

Skuff Well-Known Member

Very nice mate, enjoyed that... Does get a bit samey after the drop, and like what's been mentioned already, switching the beat back would help a lot.. Good effort though

7. ShirPan

ShirPan Member

digging it, nice vibe in there. looking forward to hear it when its done (mixdown, eq, etc...), really like the dreamy synth-line ^^

8. parsons19

parsons19 Active Member

Safe guys, cheers for the responses ! :D