Humanoids - tibetan mist - wot a tune

HURTZEE

What a sick tune it is, id heard this tune tiiiiiiiiiime ago but never knew the name, until i found out recently.

im sure this is a stupid question but duz anyone av a copy they wanna sell cuz theyve rinsed it? or kno anywhere to get a copy?

cant find it anywhere on the net, as u would expect, and i cant seem to find it on mp3 either.

big ups

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
What a sick tune it is, id heard this tune tiiiiiiiiiime ago but never knew the name, until i found out recently.

im sure this is a stupid question but duz anyone av a copy they wanna sell cuz theyve rinsed it? or kno anywhere to get a copy?
cant find it anywhere on the net, as u would expect, and i cant seem to find it on mp3 either.

big ups

Baahahahahhahahahaha

Join the fuckin que mate, been wanting this tune for years... seen it for sale once for £75, an once for £50

mrjingo

ye rare tune bangin aswell, only got released in manchester or sumink i heard (dont take my word for it)...but ye mate of myne got a copy for £60 or sumink i think....good luck lol

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
It was released by New Vibe Recordings a small underground label owned by Wilf Prophecy and Mark XTC (they also run Metropolis) I think it made all its releases between 1998 & 2004, the track was by Clipz but he used a diffrent alias to release it as he was probly tied down to Full Cycle with the name Clipz... But it wasnt just available in manchester but I imagine it will only have been available from select record shops up an down the country as they weren't a huge lable (dont quote me on that tho that just what I think).

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Oh yeah an there's a guy on here who called Tera who was trying to get it repressed a few months back dunno how he went on tho

I am trying to sort out a re-press literally as we speak.

So you never know, we could see something before the year is out. Fingers crossed.

But this was in 08 so I dunno, will pm him an find out

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
dont see wat the fuss is with this tune it aint nuffin special

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
maybe there were so little copies sold for a reason yeh!:teeth:

Oi watch your mouth.... thats like insulting my mother bitch!

At least it sold some copies unlike your tunes :teeth:

jokin man you know I like your tunes, they just dont touch this, but imo I dont think any tune will

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
nah mate, i played out and had all my records robbed, i then bought all my tunes back and then i managed to get my tunes back from the cunt that robbed em.....

so i have loads of tunes twice.

Top Bottom