How fucked are ur ears......TEST

im 27 n i cant hear past 16
when your 18 and standing in kfc after being in a rave all night you aint gonna hear no mosquito tone.....
could someone turn it up enough to make peoples ears bleed, this is bullshit right

I can hear the lot but surely it depends what volume you have your headphones on:confused:
For example I have Technics rp dj1200 cans on volume 3. What if people have got there volume on 100, or have the bass up in their computer sound bit or something cus then it makes the test a little un reliable.

If you can't hear 18 khz because your hearing has gotten old then it doesn't matter if its being played by tinny computers speakers or Valve.

i can hear up 2 17 clearly no probs with theese speakers

turning it up on 18 is cheating tho

No it isn't, the question is not how good you are at hearing soft noises but whether you can hear certain frequencies at all. You can have 'bad' hearing because you've got wax in your ear but still have a 'young' frequency range because you can hear 18 khz.

If you can't hear those frequencies any more than that is it. The end. No syringing will help. Only a cyborg ear (a hearing aid will not help).

:word:
Your ears only need a tiny ammount of space for sound to travel through.
They have to be complately occluded with wax before it can affect your hearing.

I may be able to hear tehm all but I know that the ear which I used to not have a headphone to is more fucked than the otehr one, cos I hear better in the other ear.

i hear all except 18. only had bad tinnitus once, (after being front row at a foofighters gig) my ears were ringing for two weeks. i clearly haven't been raving hard enough!

Couldn't hear the highest one. Yeah, twice on accident I busted my ears, volume was waaay too high. I had 10 ear infections haha

Back
Top Bottom