Hey guys! Here to introduce to you my New Record Label

Raptor's Den

Hey everyone! Drum roll please.... And now I'll introduce to you Raptor's Den Recordings, my brand brand new label that I just started up :P We here at Raptor's Den are here to provide you with a unique bass music and lights experience of your lifetime. We specialize in DnB but truly cater to releasing Dubstep, Techno, and many other genres as well. DnB is our main heart :) . The Official Grand Opening is on July 23rd in which will be released 2 free Ep's! a Techno, and a Dubstep one, and an label launch party will be had. We are looking very forward to keeping a constant flow of heavy bass music to your ears! :P Please go give us some love on Fb and give us a like, find a warm spot and get ready, cause this show's about to get insane.... <3

Here is the facebook, its our temporary landing until I finish the html on the Official Website
https://www.facebook.com/KingRaptorRecordings?ref=hl

Hey man! There is absolutely nothing on our soundcloud nor youtube yet :P I am just setting up everything right now!!! so we can have a Solid launch the 23rd of July :) Soon once final mixdowns of the tracks are ready, previews will all be posted up, there are actually 2 eps in the works 2 free ones as well that will be released on the grand opening! Thank you for the interest brotha! like us on facebook for updates from time to time! Soon we will have our official website, I am going to get to work on that tonight! and very soon I will get all logistics done! I am just getting every basic element complete before i upload any single preview because i dont want to skip ahead and really just be too ahead of myself, being sharp and at it is fine, just dont want to get impatient haha ;) big ups! <3

Edit- Very very soon we will have previews though ;) I appreciate the interest brotha! keep on the lookout, or sista haha idk if you are a girl or a guy lmao :P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom