DnB HELPPP!! Jump up synth/bass

ashbeats

Ive been trying and trying for days to try and make a decent synth for a jump up track.. i dont want to copy anyone, but the sounds like macky gee.. jayline.. dj alpha.. iron lung etc are the ones id like to get near?? im using logic and have massive.. theres a few posts on here as some of you will tell me but ive looked and still cant get my head around them... could someone help me out or even send us a massive patch i can change around? taken me months and still got no where, i can make deep house synths no problem but jump up is frustrating me :( :(

one thing that ive learnt and its helped sort of make the basis of my sound is to get a sine wave in massive set the pitch so its a sub add a bitcrusher in insert 1 and turn the wet all the way up then play with the crush to where it sounds good, add a scream filter, play with that. thats the base for my sounds then i will go on to adding other waves, generally just sqaures and saws, detune by tiny amounts, it really does make a difference, try resamplng sounds aswell, with filter modulation, theres loads of tutorials for that on you tube and here, hope this helped, good luck :)

Back
Top Bottom