Help!

DJDeeeNBee

So I bought some Technics finally (SL1210M3D) off ebay for £400 and everything was fine apart from when I put the pitch to +8 and the record went way too fast. I tried this on djdecks (serato-type software) and it said +14!
WTF am I supposed to do?
thanks

So I bought some Technics finally (SL1210M3D) off ebay for £400 and everything was fine apart from when I put the pitch to +8 and the record went way too fast. I tried this on djdecks (serato-type software) and it said +14!
WTF am I supposed to do?
thanks

Your decks need servicing mate..... you had best search the net for a good 1210 technician......

Dont bother tryin todo it yourself...... ive a biz card for a good one at home.... ill give you the phone number when i get in.....

damn it! when ever I buy decks they never seem to work properly so I go and spash out all that money and they still are broken (I'm still paying my parents back £145)
anyway that would be good if you gave me the technicians business card thanks :)

WTF am I supposed to do?
thanks

how much of a problem is it?
in theory +8 should now be +2, i mix quite quickly and rarely push the pitch below zero but i dunno how fucked up the rest is
peronally i'd jus get on the ass of the person that sold em to u,
if he advertised they were working fully on ebay u've got a good case on ur hands

Back
Top Bottom