Help me Please

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Hi,
I currently used Reason for my music work station and have a love hate relationship with it. I have also decided that I want to purchase Massive and Albino. And as you know if you use Reason you can not use better synths with the program. My question is what is a great and cost effective program(exe. reaper, cubase) that I can get that will work with massive? And then be able to export my home made sample out as a wav. file that I can load up in reason.

Hi,
I currently used Reason for my music work station and have a love hate relationship with it. I have also decided that I want to purchase Massive and Albino. And as you know if you use Reason you can not use better synths with the program. My question is what is a great and cost effective program(exe. reaper, cubase) that I can get that will work with massive? And then be able to export my home made sample out as a wav. file that I can load up in reason.

Reaper's next to free in the dictionary you know. You should at least check that out first.

ableton live lite/LE is dirt cheap, and still uses ableton's excellent audio engine, if your planing on sticking with reason then the limitations of the lite version almost certainly wont affect you

Last edited:
you can use the Rebirth machine to get input from other things (haven't ever tried it myself...)
No synth (at least no BIG synth from BIG companies), imo, is better than the other ones... may these be faster to work with or so... but better.

Also Reaper's license is just (at least it was) 60€ (or so), and you don't have to buy unless you want a license for producing music or sounds with which you'll be making money out of it... still if your anual amount of profit with the "sounds" made on Reaper is less than a fixed cuantity you still can go along with the 60€ (or so) license.

Hope that helped.

Back
Top Bottom