Help me find lost DnB mix

CoreMaster110

Hi
I am looking for an dnb mix that i lost when my old HDD died. :( If i remeber correct it was 30+ mins long and in the beginning there was a part from Jackson 5 - I want you back. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_5hQ8cEE7Q that part is from 1:00 to 1:20. I think i downloaded it from Emule 4-5? years ago.
Not much of an info but i hope someone knows it.
Thx!

Was the first tube mixed with the jackson 5 bit, or was it like scratched out of into the dnb intro?

I think I know/have this mix somewhere but need a little more of clue.

Was the first tube mixed with the jackson 5 bit, or was it like scratched out of into the dnb intro?

I think I know/have this mix somewhere but need a little more of clue.
I think it was scratched out... sadly i cant remember much about this and only certain thing i know is that Jackson 5 part. :( Last time i listened it was like 3 years ago. I was searching it for some time but couldn't find any dnb mixes with jackson 5 part in the beginning. So my last hope is someone who knows any mixes like that.

Didn't Blame do a Jackson 5 bootleg. Might be worth googling that and seeing what mixes come up with that as the first tune in the TL perhaps?

WOW! a miracle has happened... I found the song. it was burned on a cd LOL I didn't remember I had done anything like that. Tho quality is bad :( and it has no name :(

Back
Top Bottom