HELP! I need Ra! for this weekend!

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Got last set at a partay this weekend an I gotta get hold of this tune for saturday.

I know its shipped monday - but is there anywhere i can grab a copy from to ensure i got this piece.

if anyone has a hi-q mp3 that they could fix me up with, itll be appriciated!

Help a brother out pleeeeese! hit me up a PM during the day or email: whoodid.klaww@ntlworld.com in the evening :thumbsup:

jay walker said:
Got last set at a partay this weekend an I gotta get hold of this tune for saturday.

I know its shipped monday - but is there anywhere i can grab a copy from to ensure i got this piece.

if anyone has a hi-q mp3 that they could fix me up with, itll be appriciated!

Help a brother out pleeeeese! hit me up a PM during the day or email: whoodid.klaww@ntlworld.com in the evening :thumbsup:

:tut:

Might have to have a looksy in HMV - I went in last week to get chrimbo pressies and walked out with Tudor Rose an Monkey See, Monkey Do - I was well suprised! :thumbsup:

@ V Matt, dont you shake your finger at me mate - Im jus a DJ that wants the world, is that to much to ask?!?!?! :crazy:

if ur in london, the boys at blackmarket are usually really safe about things like that, as long as they have it delivered, they'll sell it

Frantik_2003 said:
IMO Records is the best for this trust

they ain't got it up on their site today but if you try tomorrow you will have it delivered for saturday providing you are in the london area!

:spliff:

Back
Top Bottom