Hello

Dang

I’m Dan, go by Dang. I’m mostly a Progressive/Techno producer, but I have an interest in DNB. I’ve made only 2 or 3 tracks, but breaks are what I hear in my head, ever since I started listening to Aphex Twin back in the day.

Here’s my only original tune so far:

I joined because I wanted to learn more. Might try to enter the compo as a challenge, looks like I can just hit the deadline maybe.

My favorite DNB artists are Bad Company UK, Dub Phizix, and Jon B.

Welcome. My name is Goaty. Iamthe unofficial MAskot. Started out like all I would post was "I am a goat". Harmless enough you would think ,but it really upset some people..turned into a big thing back in 2007/2008..ah those were the days . TBH I only carried on posting cos it was funny how pissed people got at something so inane. There yo go nothing to see here ,,move along to Production section which is excellent

Welcome. My name is Goaty. Iamthe unofficial MAskot. Started out like all I would post was "I am a goat". Harmless enough you would think ,but it really upset some people..turned into a big thing back in 2007/2008..ah those were the days . TBH I only carried on posting cos it was funny how pissed people got at something so inane. There yo go nothing to see here ,,move along to Production section which is excellent

Those were the days Goaty.

Welcome buddy! Cool tune, even if it takes a little getting used to. I can hear your progressive very clearly.

Tell me, are you here to learn how to warpy bass, is that the aim of your foray into the realm?

Is foray a word or did I just make that up

Those were the days Goaty.

Welcome buddy! Cool tune, even if it takes a little getting used to. I can hear your progressive very clearly.

Tell me, are you here to learn how to warpy bass, is that the aim of your foray into the realm?

Is foray a word or did I just make that up

Depends on the definition of progressive, I guess. Sasha and Jerome Isma-ae, yes. DeadMau5 and other festival EDM “progressive”, no, lol.

soundcloud.com/dangayle is me

As for DNB, I like the production skills required and the no-holds-barred aspect of it. Make it fast and hard and interesting with great drums and great bass.

Depends on the definition of progressive, I guess. Sasha and Jerome Isma-ae, yes. DeadMau5 and other festival EDM “progressive”, no, lol.

soundcloud.com/dangayle is me

As for DNB, I like the production skills required and the no-holds-barred aspect of it. Make it fast and hard and interesting with great drums and great bass.

I don't know, I said progressive because you said it.

The ribs on my right side are so warm my arm is burning up next to them, how weird is that. Im not warm in the body but my torso is radiating heat on the right side. I'm the neon demon.

Hey when did you get laid for the first time, what age

Back
Top Bottom