hello! new tune!! quick review please

i see! same freestyle who used to be on DNBA? i remember now. sorry didnt take much notice as first. now your post makes sense

Your that same dick that caused slot of shit for me over there about 9months ago matey, and you could post it there and get there opinions as nothing is stopping you posting it on all forums to seek advice.

I'm trying my best not to be rudeso il leave it there you little cXXX.

Your that same dick that caused slot of shit for me over there about 9months ago matey, and you could post it there and get there opinions as nothing is stopping you posting it on all forums to seek advice.

I'm trying my best not to be rudeso il leave it there you little cXXX.

dont cry mate lol it had fuck all to do with me. im not interested in your childish fued with people on DNBA. you dont have to post in my threads. it seems everyone else on here is ok so you can leave it to them to post replies.

holding a grudge on the internet is so cool :rolleyes:

Listen mate, stop fucking emailing me ok! if people don't want to comment it don't mean there idiots and forum fannys as you say, I do t know who's email address your using to mail me but if it don't stop now il report it as abuse, noteveryone has the time to comment on every tune!!! And if your posting up a tune and saying you don't care what people think like you say above what the fuck do you expect! At least try to finish it or something!

This forum is a very decent one and your the only trouble ivehad here so do me a favourr and stop the emails now!

Listen mate, stop fucking emailing me ok! if people don't want to comment it don't mean there idiots and forum fannys as you say, I do t know who's email address your using to mail me but if it don't stop now il report it as abuse, noteveryone has the time to comment on every tune!!! And if your posting up a tune and saying you don't care what people think like you say above what the fuck do you expect! At least try to finish it or something!

This forum is a very decent one and your the only trouble ivehad here so do me a favourr and stop the emails now!

lol what are you on about? i dont have your email address and have never emailed you in my life!!! lolololol

and i never said i dont care what people think!?!? when?? and im not as childish to call anyone a froum fanny lol like im cool in d'n'b lol serious if your trying to get me banned it wont work because obviously admin can check my sign-up email and ip and against your magic email your making up and see i am not emailing you. so stop acting like a child. just because im non here and you dont like. go cry to someone else

and i have caused no trouble with you for the record. you came into this thread and called me a cunt so who causing trouble really?

if you check the rules to this forum your see falming turns to a ban so carry on if you want, your just messing it up for yourself.

@everyone else, as you can see i havent slated any of you and took your advice on what you have said. please ignore freestyle as he is just trying to stir up trouble because he got banned from DNBA

Do forum rules say I can banned for calling someone a cxxx?

there's many four letter words out there but the 1st one that came into head it's not my fault you thought it.

Don't days shit here ok, this ident dnbaand it's not all about clicky, I gave you my opinion and your lucky to get that to be honest, so if you don't mind il leave you to get you 200 hits on your tune with 10 plays.

Cxxx.

your a Nasyt person and wether you listen to to other forum members advice or not it don't proovr anything, this is now a jokeso il leave you to it.

Don't email me again or il spell the wore out n capitols and send the moderators a copy of your messages.

Rainy.

a member since 2007 and you have made any comments on anyones tunes, don't complain that my comments wasent enough.

The end.

Facts.

Do forum rules say I can banned for calling someone a cxxx?

there's many four letter words out there but the 1st one that came into head it's not my fault you thought it.

Don't days shit here ok, this ident dnbaand it's not all about clicky, I gave you my opinion and your lucky to get that to be honest, so if you don't mind il leave you to get you 200 hits on your tune with 10 plays.

Cxxx.

your a Nasyt person and wether you listen to to other forum members advice or not it don't proovr anything, this is now a jokeso il leave you to it.

Don't email me again or il spell the wore out n capitols and send the moderators a copy of your messages.

Rainy.

go on DNBA and ask how many of them i am "clicky" with. im not.

lol im a nasty person because your not liked? lol please! your a joke mate. go get a life. and your send mods a copy of my messages? whats that then? me being civil and trying to get some pointers on production. havent emailed you once and i have asked the mods to get this email and check it against my IP so they can see your just making shit up to look cool. o'yer and thats right freestyle i asked then that in the report abuse message i sent. call me a grass if you like but i came here to get pointers and reviews on music, not to have a childish arguement.

get over it mate

a member since 2007 and you have made any comments on anyones tunes, don't complain that my comments wasent enough.

The end.

Facts.

im not complaining! your doing me a favour keep bumping it to the top! people are gonna listen because it now 3 pages long.

so they gonna think "wow it must be good" lol cheers buddy!

Back
Top Bottom